Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote: November 3rd, 2021, 7:47 pm As an Ole Miss alum, I just got some tailgating information emailed to me from my alma mater. If any LU fans want to crash the Ole Miss tailgates, let me know! :)
Ummm. Hello :mrgreen:
By LUDad
I suspect that anything less than 4th & 3 outside their own 40 will be 4 down territory. Unless we can make them pay a few times, it could be a long day.
By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
No big deal. What is he supposed to say, "yeah I think we are going to kick their butts, right out of the chute"?
Think Lou Holtz.
By Liberty22
Registration Days Posts
Yea he said that. It was a question about MW. No need to say that. Just say some positives about him and move on. Think about what that tells your other players. I mean we all agree. MW has to win it for us but he can’t do it alone. I’d be ticked if I were on the team and heard coach say that.
By LUDad
Thirdbase wrote: November 6th, 2021, 11:25 am Freeze on ESPN Gameday: Malik is our only chance today.
What are our chances if he has a bad game? That is the one position that touches the ball every offensive play.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
I may be nitpicking but that is perfectly fine for you, me and commentators to say but as a coach you should probably avoid it but whatever. It doesn't sit well with me but HF is a much better coach than any if us so what do I really know?
Liberty22 liked this
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Yeah, I bet he regrets saying it too. But I think what he meant what that Malik is the type of player that gives them the opportunity to go on the road in the SEC and potentially steal a win. The thought was just executed poorly. It happens.
By Liberty22
Registration Days Posts
Liberty22 wrote: October 30th, 2021, 11:22 pm Ole miss is going to run all over us. We just gave up how many yards to UMass rushing?
2 plays in. Still early but feel confident in saying told ya so lol. Hopefully we adjust. Pretty good at that usually.
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
I made a 33 yard field goal last week on a practice field. Sign me up, coach!
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
That is his biggest weakness. Holding onto the ball much longer than he should without making the decision to either run or just throw it away. With our weakness in the kicking game, it doesn't leave much margin for error.
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
jbock13 wrote: November 6th, 2021, 12:31 pm I made a 33 yard field goal last week on a practice field. Sign me up, coach!
:lol: I bet yours would’ve been blocked. But I feel ya.
By ALAFlamesFan
Registration Days Posts
Our line has regressed this year but I didn't expect this.
LU Campus Construction Thread

Are they changing the name of The Jerry Falwell Ce[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

The Race War (Caste system) began full implementat[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

To suggest Cleveland won't start is pretty ignoran[…]

UTEP

Need a series win to clinch regular season title, […]