Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
SumItUp wrote: November 8th, 2021, 1:21 pm
ballcoach15 wrote: November 7th, 2021, 11:19 am PH, did you wear a LU or Ole Miss cap yesterday ?
PH was there in LU gear in the LU section. I didn't have the opportunity to meet you at the game. Were you there?
We have the pics to prove it! I even wore blue as requested by the Flames Club Unlike some people….
SumItUp liked this
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote: November 8th, 2021, 7:18 pm I even wore blue as requested by the Flames Club.
I can't confirm this, but at least one source says that Haize may have been wearing "blue suede shoes." :shock:
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote: November 9th, 2021, 12:06 am
Purple Haize wrote: November 8th, 2021, 7:18 pm I even wore blue as requested by the Flames Club.
I can't confirm this, but at least one source says that Haize may have been wearing "blue suede shoes." :shock:
Since, if I recall, he said he was planning on spending some time in Memphis, that would make some sense.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
olldflame wrote: November 9th, 2021, 8:08 am
Cider Jim wrote: November 9th, 2021, 12:06 am
Since, if I recall, he said he was planning on spending some time in Memphis, that would make some sense.
There were no blue suede shoes However I did spend a morning at Graceland
Election 2022 and 2024

PH do you think Claudia Tenney would be a good VP […]

Some statistics

So, who is the new hitting coach that Coach Dot wi[…]

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty worthl[…]

G5 Playoff Only

I would be OK with the top 2 G5 conference champio[…]