Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
rtb72 wrote: October 30th, 2021, 5:12 pm
stokesjokes wrote: October 30th, 2021, 1:54 pm Any word on Mack?
I noticed he didn't play a single snap but was dressed out....so yeah....my wife and I were wondering the same thing. Injury?
Based on Coaches comments on post game radio show, he just didn't play, no injury.
By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
I didn't miss him at all. He was dressed and sitting on the bench with the other RB's. I hope he isn't hurt. That would be a good sign that someone realized he is not in the top 2-3 Rb's on the roster.
By LU 57
stokesjokes wrote: October 30th, 2021, 1:54 pm Any word on Mack?
I noticed him standing off by himself a fair amount of the first half not sure what was up.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
LU 57 wrote: October 30th, 2021, 7:32 pm
ballcoach15 wrote: October 30th, 2021, 1:54 pm Concession stands still not FBS Ready. Very bad service and very slow
Totally agree…
I don’t understand why they can’t figure this out. It’s been an ongoing problem for over a decade! This year they get a small pass because finding help is difficult, but my goodness get creative!
By stokesjokes
Registration Days Posts
I’ve heard there’s an app where you can order from your seat and go pick up at the concessions. Anyone have any experience with this? Seems like it might help the line.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
stokesjokes wrote: October 30th, 2021, 9:50 pm I’ve heard there’s an app where you can order from your seat and go pick up at the concessions. Anyone have any experience with this? Seems like it might help the line.
Horrible experience. A little quicker but not by much
stokesjokes, rtb72 liked this
By rtb72
Purple Haize wrote: October 30th, 2021, 10:28 pm
stokesjokes wrote: October 30th, 2021, 9:50 pm I’ve heard there’s an app where you can order from your seat and go pick up at the concessions. Anyone have any experience with this? Seems like it might help the line.
Horrible experience. A little quicker but not by much
Same. Totally unorganized and staff were overwhelmed with orders. The area they are using does not have near enough room to operate for the amount of concessions they are trying to put out.
By cruzan_flame13
It was terrible. I made an order and they didn't receive my ticket. I was standing there close to an hour repeating the situation and they continuously forgot I was there. Thank goodness I was patient but I received free fries :lol: Now I just by drinking and call it a day.
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
Source?
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
jbock13 wrote: November 1st, 2021, 11:05 pmSource?
From Ballcoach? Surely you jest?
2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1784281065328[…]

UTEP

Liberty wins 12-1 in 5 innings. Love and Bachman […]

Election 2022 and 2024

If there is a debate, it probably should be be[…]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]