Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By BamaCajun
Folks, I plan on coming to the Louisiana game on November 20th. I live just outside of Richmond, so it's an easy trip in for me. There should be a few other Cajun fans making the trip from Louisiana and I was hoping to set up a tailgate area for people to meet. I see where many people mentioned the open lot next to Extended Stay Hotel, but most of those posts are a couple of years old now. Does anyone know if this lot is still first come, first served? If not, who would I need to contact to reserve a spot?

My plan is to come in the evening before and stay at the Extended Stay so I can set up early, especially if this game has an early kickoff. I don't plan on setting up anything too elaborate; just a medium sized-canopy and a couple of burners to prepare tailgate fair.

Any help would be deeply appreciated.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
I think LU is selling group tailgating spots for away teams on the Green Hall parking lot right next to the stadium on the north side of campus. Call (434) 592-4946 and ask for Taylor.
2024 Recruiting Discussion

Hopefully we are not losing out on Bond. I would s[…]

Uh… You guys like reading?

I like biographies, books about finance and human […]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

I think we should do whatever Tech and UVA do as[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

That might be the dumbest thing I've ever seen per[…]