Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
If only the handed off to Mack 45 times a game they’d dominate!
LU 57 liked this
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
PAmedic wrote: October 23rd, 2021, 4:37 pm I got better stuff to do today. I don’t need added stress and this was supposed to be fun.
I started watching and I pretty quickly am making the same choice.
By Kricket
Registration Days Posts
JK37 wrote: October 23rd, 2021, 5:29 pm
PAmedic wrote: October 23rd, 2021, 4:37 pm I got better stuff to do today. I don’t need added stress and this was supposed to be fun.
Ok, bye.
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
Kricket wrote: October 23rd, 2021, 4:40 pm
ALAFlamesFan wrote: October 23rd, 2021, 4:38 pm What happened to this team? It is not all physical. We are mentally off as well.
I don't know either. It is mental it seems. Not sure how else to describe it. It's like we can't get motivated for games we're supposed to dominate.
That’s what happens when u defeated is set as the expectations, and unexpected losses occur early.
By stokesjokes
Registration Days Posts
JB seems like more of a pocket passer than MW. Needs to settle his nerves and lock in, but can’t complain about that bomb. Right back in it. NT’s mistakes will help.
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
Kricket wrote: October 23rd, 2021, 5:30 pm
Ok, bye.
Your indignation might be ignoble if it wasn’t quite so covered in crap.
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
Love Willis, but glad to see Bennett playing. Depending on how Willis does agaisnt Ole Miss Willis might want to consider another year.
By Kricket
Registration Days Posts
JK37 wrote: October 23rd, 2021, 5:34 pm

Ok, bye.
I just don't know why people brag about being fair weather fans. I'm not sure what covered in crap means in this case.
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
Kricket wrote: October 23rd, 2021, 5:40 pm
JK37 wrote: October 23rd, 2021, 5:34 pm
Ok, bye.
I just don't know why people brag about being fair weather fans. I'm not sure what covered in crap means in this case.
Your mistake - and it wasn’t your first, won’t be your last - was assuming I was bragging.
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
We’re really good most places, and awful on OL and ST. Apparently ST is no secret to anyone, including Coach. Seems like a no-brainer to attempt the FG there. Hmm…
By ballah09
Registration Days Posts
As bad as we can play we’re only down 6. Bennett made some good throw but some that weren’t. Hopefully we can give Salter a shot and see how he does.

As for ST. You have to try and go for the points. I really don’t understand Freezes decision.
Kricket liked this

From what I can tell, these guys will confirm […]

Long snapper from Elon/UCLA with one year of eligi[…]

A Liberty-Longhorns matchup would be incredible. I[…]

I do most of my reading on airplanes and trains th[…]