Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
As bad as we played first half, the halftime radio show on 88.3 was even worse.
They talked more about eating peach cobbler last night, than they did 🏈
By paradox
Registration Days Posts
They'll have to ride it out with Bennett today...we'll see if this is something that Malik can play through...I'm thinking it's probably more serious than a stress fracture.
By Stevev
Registration Days Posts
I am so proud of this team now They were looking at another embarrassing loss and found a way to win against a hungry N Texas team. A very defining moment this year and motivation for the rest of the year.
ballcoach15 liked this
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
GREAT win on the road. The TD on the punt return was huge, and Willis willed his team to win when he came back from the injury.
LU Grad 11, Kricket liked this
By tyndal23
Cider Jim wrote: October 23rd, 2021, 7:49 pm GREAT win on the road. The TD on the punt return was huge, and Willis willed his team to win when he came back from the injury.
One the best played and worst played games I have ever seen, but never boring...Gritty win. UNT is such a head scratcher to have such a good offense that just shoots itself in the foot every week, we were really fortunate their secondary was so banged up. Their Front 7 whipped us. Thanks Malik - now get your butt in the cold tub.
By ballah09
Registration Days Posts
You can see how good Douglas is watching this game. No doubt we would’ve won if he played last week.

Only thing that worries me is the questionable decisions Freeze has been making. You gotta take those points. As someone said earlier more screens! It will ease the pressure on Malik. Lastly, I cant believe how bad our OLine is, like I can’t imagine what Ole Miss is going to do to us.
By stokesjokes
Registration Days Posts
We have run 1 traditional RB screen all season (that I remember), and it was a 37 yard TD today. It bothers me that we don’t do this regularly and that it took so long to try, but hopefully coach’s eyes are open now.

Idk what the deal is with the o-line. Is it personnel? Is it scheme? Is it technique? The latter two are fixable, but the former worries me.
Dalegarz1 liked this
By LU 57
stokesjokes wrote: October 23rd, 2021, 8:23 pm We have run 1 traditional RB screen all season (that I remember), and it was a 37 yard TD today. It bothers me that we don’t do this regularly and that it took so long to try, but hopefully coach’s eyes are open now.

Idk what the deal is with the o-line. Is it personnel? Is it scheme? Is it technique? The latter two are fixable, but the former worries me.
It’s seldom X’s and O’s. Almost always about Jimmies and Joes.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
stokesjokes wrote: October 23rd, 2021, 8:23 pm We have run 1 traditional RB screen all season (that I remember), and it was a 37 yard TD today. It bothers me that we don’t do this regularly and that it took so long to try, but hopefully coach’s eyes are open now.

I remember there used to be a Tight End position as well
LU 57, Kricket liked this
LaTech

Looks like we'll have to win with pitching cause t[…]

JMU for 6 games

The fact of the matter is, JMU and Liberty could n[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Honestly, the ACC should've taken Wazzu and Oregon[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

HEB is alright, but honestly Trader Joe's is my fa[…]