Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Kricket
Registration Days Posts
ALAFlamesFan wrote: October 23rd, 2021, 4:38 pm What happened to this team? It is not all physical. We are mentally off as well.
I don't know either. It is mental it seems. Not sure how else to describe it. It's like we can't get motivated for games we're supposed to dominate.
By FlamesHighontheTide
Registration Days Posts
The greatest disappointment this season is not the ULM loss. It is the continual tick poor play of the offensive line. I don't know if it is to much rotation or lingering injuries but this has been a week in and week out issue.
By stokesjokes
Registration Days Posts
Kricket wrote: October 23rd, 2021, 5:10 pm May need to help out the O Line with some screens and short passes. Maybe some designed roll outs.
If they haven’t done it so far this year, I don’t expect them to do it today.
By stokesjokes
Registration Days Posts
LU Grad 11 wrote: October 23rd, 2021, 5:12 pm Why no check down options for Willis? Does he always have to go for the home run?
The options are there. He’d rather run than dump-off. Needs @ballcoach15 to coach him up on that one.
By Kricket
Registration Days Posts
stokesjokes wrote: October 23rd, 2021, 5:12 pm
Kricket wrote: October 23rd, 2021, 5:10 pm May need to help out the O Line with some screens and short passes. Maybe some designed roll outs.
If they haven’t done it so far this year, I don’t expect them to do it today.
Was hoping we could maybe learn from the past. Wishful thinking it seems.
Election 2022 and 2024

Professional protestors? Let me guess funded by […]

Uh… You guys like reading?

I try to alternate non-fiction with fiction and […]

Wondering if you have looked into catching the n[…]

Expect it when you least expect it. Studying it is[…]