Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By aredd33
Registration Days Posts
rogers3 wrote: October 16th, 2021, 9:15 pm Well, no worry about Freeze leaving either. This does remind me of past years... Hot starts and then consistently declining performance.

Funny thing... Had a dream that we lost 45-14 to some crappy team last night.
Hopefully we are able to hold them to only 45.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
Yeah I’m gonna go clean toilets or something more productive
By aredd33
Registration Days Posts
Huge sack there. We’ve got a chance with a stop here.
By Just John
Registration Days Posts
I think it's probably been hard for them to get up for a game in a stadium that has 3k fans in a stadium built for 30k and being huge favorites. Not running the offense up-tempo may have fed into that. Nice to see the last scoring drive run up-tempo. Now time for the D to step-up in the 4th.
By aredd33
Registration Days Posts
Really thought HCHF would go for it there.
By aredd33
Registration Days Posts
Sweet fancy Moses that was big. Let’s go Malik! Defense needs to make plays now.
Just John liked this
By rtb72
Something has been missing all year IMHO. Symmetry, Leadership, Chemistry, Buy-in....i don't know, but it's been somewhat evident throughout. Some of the issues we have seen should have worked themselves out by now. I go back to HCHF talking about how some previous practices were just ho-hum; the guys just were going through the motions like it would be "pulled out" because, well.....it has been before. Maybe living off of last year stuff, I don't know. Either way, Malik notwithstanding, there has to be some fixes made and we need to get ourselves working together and focused....post haste.
Ill flame liked this
By stokesjokes
Registration Days Posts
rtb72 wrote: October 16th, 2021, 10:20 pm
stokesjokes wrote: October 16th, 2021, 10:18 pm Wow. What an awful game. Every phase of the game made huge mistakes, including our golden child.
Who essentially by himself. No O line, no running backs. We have Malik.....
IMHO this is a coaching failure. I don’t think we’ve recruited well and it doesn’t seem like we’ve developed what we do have. How is the o-line worse? How is Mack worse?
LibertyMan liked this
By Tnobes
This is potentially a 4 or 5 loss season. Completely unacceptable. The ole miss game should have meant something because we should have been undefeated going into it, now it's a meaningless game which is a shame. Wasted season
By Tnobes
stokesjokes wrote: October 16th, 2021, 10:23 pm
stokesjokes wrote: October 16th, 2021, 10:18 pm Wow. What an awful game. Every phase of the game made huge mistakes, including our golden child.
IMHO this is a coaching failure. I don’t think we’ve recruited well and it doesn’t seem like we’ve developed what we do have. How is the o-line worse? How is Mack worse?
We should have been better than coastal Carolina this year. They went up, we went down. Embarrassing
By tyndal23
Tnobes wrote: October 16th, 2021, 10:24 pm This is potentially a 4 or 5 loss season. Completely unacceptable. The ole miss game should have meant something because we should have been undefeated going into it, now it's a meaningless game which is a shame. Wasted season
Welcome to FBS and reality. When you play bad and over coach with 2nd and 3rd string guys in key positions and every break goes to home team, ( who happens to have a very good staff ) you lose. Deal with it.
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
tyndal23 wrote: October 16th, 2021, 10:29 pm
Tnobes wrote: October 16th, 2021, 10:24 pm This is potentially a 4 or 5 loss season. Completely unacceptable. The ole miss game should have meant something because we should have been undefeated going into it, now it's a meaningless game which is a shame. Wasted season
Welcome to FBS and reality. When you play bad and over coach with 2nd and 3rd string guys in key positions and every break goes to home team, ( who happens to have a very good staff ) you lose. Deal with it.
This
By rtb72
stokesjokes wrote: October 16th, 2021, 10:23 pm
This is a great question! Our O line was supposed to be solid this year. Mack....I still haven't figured that out yet, but it's time to let TJ take th reins and move on...
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]