Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
I had a friend suggest that someone should start a "Let's go Brandon" chant at Homecoming. 8) 8) :D
I believe it would be hilarious, if that's what was really said, but not sure how appropriate it would be. Maybe "Lets go Byron" would be a better one? :football :football
LUOrange liked this
By paradox
Registration Days Posts
Dropkick Murphys halftime show. The pride of South Boston. That's South Boston VA, right? Either way, it's very confusing. Enjoy the show.
By LU 57
paradox wrote: October 6th, 2021, 8:23 am Dropkick Murphys halftime show. The pride of South Boston. That's South Boston VA, right? Either way, it's very confusing. Enjoy the show.
The LU marching band is performing something from them? Please clarify.
By paradox
Registration Days Posts
Just having a little Celtic fun. Didn't know the band was playing their song. I guess they'll use flutes instead of pipes though.
By LU 57
paradox wrote: October 6th, 2021, 10:12 pm Just having a little Celtic fun. Didn't know the band was playing their song. I guess they'll use flutes instead of pipes though.
Ha no. I was wondering if you knew something.
By paradox
Registration Days Posts
Ohhhh...Dropkick Murphys halftime show...four song set...highlighted w/Shipping off to Boston. They are from South Boston though, but I think that's in a different state. Not sure which one.
By Racenut
Registration Days Posts
Someone posted earlier that William Byron would be here Saturday. Does anyone know if he is doing a scheduled appearance? Also heard on the podcast that ASOR would be in the tailgating area near the bookstore before the game, does anyone know what time? Finally getting to use my season tickets for the first time this season, it would be nice to meet some fellow members and thank the guys who put this together.
Uh… You guys like reading?

I like biographies, books about finance and human […]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

Were not done https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/s[…]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

I think we should do whatever Tech and UVA do as[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

That might be the dumbest thing I've ever seen per[…]