Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
Homecoming roll call!

Who's going to the game as the team faces Middle Tennessee State University. The Blue Raiders are currently 2 - 3, defeating our former Big South rival Monmouth, and Marshall, with losses to Tech, UTSA, and Charlotte.
By LU 57
ATrain wrote: October 3rd, 2021, 8:44 am Homecoming roll call!

Who's going to the game as the team faces Middle Tennessee State University. The Blue Raiders are currently 2 - 3, defeating our former Big South rival Monmouth, and Marshall, with losses to Tech, UTSA, and Charlotte.
Will be headed over from Midlothian on Saturday. Would like to be there for some of the festivities on Friday, particularly the luncheon with HCHF, but my youngest has a game Friday night.

Did our first tailgate in the yellow lot for the ODU game. The plan is to do the same for Homecoming.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
I've seen every LU game on TV this year, and a month after COVID, I hope to attend a game in person on Saturday and tailgate and have even purchased my Flames Club luncheon ticket for Friday. :football
LUOrange liked this
By JCS Flames Fan 31
I'll be there, coming up from NC, first game in person since Syracuse game in 2019. So excited to be there will be an understatement. Will also be my first time ever sitting on the Baptist Side, plan on being at the Alumni cookout/tailgate before the game on Saturday. Cant wait, GO FLAMES!!! :football
flameshaw liked this
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
olldflame wrote: October 4th, 2021, 10:29 am
ballcoach15 wrote: October 3rd, 2021, 9:55 pm I will probably miss this game. Only 4th home game in 14 or 15 years, I've missed.
Big bike ride on the schedule?
Not sure yet, going to a Army reunion in northern Virginia. (Fort Belvoir)
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: October 4th, 2021, 11:11 am
Not sure yet, going to a Army reunion in northern Virginia. (Fort Belvoir)
I was almost MARRIED there. :cheerleader :oldhag
ballcoach15 liked this
By prototype
Registration Days Posts
Will be driving the 15 mile drive to the game;)
2024 Recruiting Discussion

I'm not a fan of Cleveland trying to play point gu[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

https://x.com/ChrisVannini/status/17825216333887[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

I bet those are a joy. Texas poltical ads are a […]

New Mexico State

1 change and a couple of tweaks. But we swung ba[…]