Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
Between us coming out flat yet again and the horrible referees, this game is making so angry that I keep having to turn it off.
Kricket liked this
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
What’s the point of having replay if it isn’t used properly. This idea of “clear evidence” is terribly misinterpreted. It’s like they have to blatantly miss the call initially for a call to be overturned.

The ball was extended and broke the plane. It was knocked loose after coming I to contact with OL#64 … WHO WAS STANDING IN THE END ZONE.

I’m not one to often criticize officials, but these guys tonight deserve to be beaten bloody for the crap they’re pulling. It’s offensive to good officials everywhere.
Redbonebandit, Kricket, jbock13 and 2 others liked this
By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
Mack should never be close to the football in the red zone. Our defense has given up waaaaaay too many long runs. The refs suck big time. IMHO, they have missed at least two targeting fouls against UAB. We are fortunate to be tied at halftime.
Redbonebandit liked this
By Redbonebandit
Registration Days Posts
flameshaw wrote: October 2nd, 2021, 8:46 pm Mack should never be close to the football in the red zone. Our defense has given up waaaaaay too many long runs. The refs suck big time. IMHO, they have missed at least two targeting fouls against UAB. We are fortunate to be tied at halftime.
I was thinking the same thing love Mack but maybe look elsewhere at goal to go
By stokesjokes
Registration Days Posts
Kricket wrote: October 2nd, 2021, 9:05 pm Malik Willis makes Hugh Freeze look good. We're gonna miss Malik next year.
We’ll see what the Tennessee transfer brings. JB hasn’t looked too bad, either. Obviously Malik is special, but we might be fine at QB.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
Who is our special teams coordinator
Good lord we’re a disaster.
Every freakin game there’s an issue
By LU 57
PAmedic wrote: October 2nd, 2021, 9:52 pm Who is our special teams coordinator
Good lord we’re a disaster.
Every freakin game there’s an issue
Snap looked fine. Alves is the normal holder. Guess he just mishandled it.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
Idk looked like it went to the right of the holder to me. Either way it seems like we find a way to botch routine stuff on a weekly basis
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
Sweet pick there tho
By jack_sparrow81
Registration Days Posts
Our second half adjustments this year have been really good. Even last week with Syracuse was good pulling back in the game with them despite the ending
rtb72 liked this
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]