Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
LibertyMan wrote: October 3rd, 2021, 1:13 pm
flameshaw wrote: October 2nd, 2021, 8:46 pm Mack should never be close to the football in the red zone. Our defense has given up waaaaaay too many long runs. The refs suck big time. IMHO, they have missed at least two targeting fouls against UAB. We are fortunate to be tied at halftime.
Can't blame Mack for that one, unless you just want to. This is indicative of the poor run game performance from the O-line all season. Bodden was standing in the hole in the endzone instead of clearing a path and getting out of the way. Unreal! It was good to see some hard nose running out of Mack. Like him or not, we're going to need his grinding the rest of the way to take some pressure off of Willis. Mack should be grinding out 20+ carries per game. Backs can't really get going with a 3 back methodical rotation system and less than 10 carries per game. Maybe this will change moving forward, maybe not.
Oh, it was a touchdown, but the closer Mack seems to get to the goal line, the worse the ball security. None of our RB's had a good game last night. The D really stepped it up in the second half. Good win.
LibertyMan liked this
By JCS Flames Fan 31
LU Grad 11 wrote: October 2nd, 2021, 3:24 pm Free trial of YouTube tv for me. Let's go Flames!
That's what I did as well! Great overall performance from both sides of the ball. Malik was unbelievable on Saturday, I can not wait to see him in person for the first time this coming Saturday for the Homecoming Game :football Go FLAMES!!!
Kricket, cruzan_flame13 liked this

From what I can tell, these guys will confirm th[…]

I do most of my reading on airplanes and trains th[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

Professional protestors? Let me guess funded by […]

Expect it when you least expect it. Studying it is[…]