Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By 01LUGrad
Registration Days Posts
I'd have to go back and find the exact spot. It was in the second half. I heard it on TV and people on the ODU board mentioned it as well.
By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
I didn't hear it at all. I don't think our fans should be doing it. He is the worst president ever. Didn't think anyone could do worse than obama or Carter.
"Stand up Chuck"
Kricket liked this
By BlueBlood
Speaking of sitting above the student section - I sit there mostly because it’s easier for my girls to go back and forth to the student section. The down side is the sun in your eyes (which wasn’t bad at all on Sat). The upside is the mountain view - and man did they put on a show Saturday. We brought several first-timers with us to the game (you are welcome ticket dept) and they all went nuts over the view (It’s something we obviously don't have down here in FL).

Anyway - Just one more thing that made it a great night.

Go Flames.
LU 57, Kricket, cruzan_flame13 and 2 others liked this
By Kricket
Registration Days Posts
01LUGrad wrote: September 20th, 2021, 9:48 pm Are we all just going to ignore the "F*** Biden" chant by the students?

My guess is yes.
It's one thing to bring up what you heard, but to act like everyone else on this board is a crummy person for not bringing it up is kind of obnoxious.

Most didn't hear it. I know I didn't. If some students said that, they shouldn't have.

Not much else to say on the matter.
BlueBlood, flameshaw liked this
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
I saw that ODU fans were posting about it. I didn't hear it but I did reach out to a buddy who has season tickets right above the student section. He said he thought he heard it from a handful of students but wasn't 100% sure but it ended pretty quickly.

So if it did happen. It was short lived and far from the entire student section. Which is good to know because despite our feelings on Biden, a chant like that has no place at LU events.
Just John, flameshaw liked this
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
BlueBlood wrote: September 21st, 2021, 6:48 am Speaking of sitting above the student section - I sit there mostly because it’s easier for my girls to go back and forth to the student section. The down side is the sun in your eyes (which wasn’t bad at all on Sat). The upside is the mountain view - and man did they put on a show Saturday. We brought several first-timers with us to the game (you are welcome ticket dept) and they all went nuts over the view (It’s something we obviously don't have down here in FL).

Anyway - Just one more thing that made it a great night.

Go Flames.
BlueBlood liked this
LaTech

We are halfway through the season, yet we are stil[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

HEB is alright, but honestly Trader Joe's is my […]

JMU for 6 games

The fact of the matter is, JMU and Liberty could n[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Honestly, the ACC should've taken Wazzu and Oregon[…]