Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
GoLU_13_21 wrote: September 10th, 2021, 11:06 pm No news on who we have out tomorrow?
No need for coach to say who's out. If they play, they play. If they don't, they don't. I know some names, but i will not post them. Personnel decisions should be kept off message boards, especially pre game.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: September 11th, 2021, 8:56 am
GoLU_13_21 wrote: September 10th, 2021, 11:06 pm No news on who we have out tomorrow?
No need for coach to say who's out. If they play, they play. If they don't, they don't. I know some names, but i will not post them. Personnel decisions should be kept off message boards, especially pre game.
Look who is lecturing on proper decorum. :roll:

Here's another one. Accusations of "lack of integrity" directed toward anyone who disagrees with you in the slightest should be "kept off" message boards too.

As far as the cloak and dagger implications of "especially pre-game", I think I can say pretty confidently that the Troy people already know who is not playing.

For the record, HF gave what I am sure was a pretty comprehensive and up to date list of player status in his press conference Thursday.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
We will not be as deep in the DL as usual with both Durrell Johnson and Kristian Zachery out with undisclosed "injuries". :roll: I look for Jayod Sanders to have his best game in years, along with Clark, Sings and Washington. Maybe a Kaci Seegars sighting as well?
By lueer
Registration Days Posts
I understand why Freeze was upset with the offense this week. This is the worst we looked on O with Willis as QB. Oline looks awful.
Just John liked this
By Kricket
Registration Days Posts
Defense sure responded after the first drive.

It's a good thing we Malik is an incredible runner. He's bailed us out on O this game.
By stokesjokes
Registration Days Posts
One thing I’ve been surprised with during the Freeze era is the pace of the offense. I was expecting fast pace, quick plays and lots of points. What I’ve seen most games is us absolutely chewing up the clock. Not that there’s anything wrong with that, but it’s not what I expected.

From what I can tell, these guys will confirm th[…]

I do most of my reading on airplanes and trains th[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

Professional protestors? Let me guess funded by […]

Expect it when you least expect it. Studying it is[…]