Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By CCWMichael
I have heard many searching for Liberty gear on this thread and other places.
I think I now know why they never have the jerseys at the book store anymore or the hold the yard sale they used to have.

There are a few graduated managers from Liberty that started a business. A big thank you to Johnathan for this lead.
The business takes donated University sports gear and sells it. The proceeds go to mission work. They started this at Liberty and now many universities donate their equipment for resale to this group. Nice stuff cheap. Johnathan was telling me they have 3 LU band rain gear jackets they purchased for 20 dollars each. Jerseys for 30. I looked online and right now one can purchase liberty Field hockey jackets for 23 dollars. He did say that check in frequently because their is no rhyme or reason to when the acquire gear.
The original company name was Managers on a mission.
They just changed to Uncommon Sports Management.
Enjoy finding official Liberty athletic gear cheap!
By LUOrange
JK37 wrote: September 4th, 2021, 11:17 pmLink?
Found it:

https://www.managersonamission.org/

They appear to sell most of their stuff on ebay. But I don't why the bookstore doesn't have many jerseys anymore (they had the old blue MBB jerseys a couple weeks ago), or why Liberty doesn't appear to be selling replicas anywhere.
Last edited by LUOrange on September 6th, 2021, 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
I couldn’t find a “Sho” button
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
None for the Fuller Figured Fan
By cruzan_flame13
LUOrange wrote: September 5th, 2021, 12:42 am
Found it:

They appear to sell most of their stuff on ebay. But I don't why the bookstore doesn't have many jerseys anymore (they had the old blue MBB jerseys a couple weeks ago), or why Liberty doesn't appear to be selling replicas anywhere.
Their replicas are not what most people would expect. LU is missing out on spelling good football, basketball and baseball jerseys.
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
LUOrange wrote: September 5th, 2021, 12:42 am
Found it:

My Norton security flipped out when I clicked that link. Be careful.
Election 2022 and 2024

PH do you think Claudia Tenney would be a good VP […]

Some statistics

So, who is the new hitting coach that Coach Dot wi[…]

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty worthl[…]

G5 Playoff Only

I would be OK with the top 2 G5 conference champio[…]