Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By QBCoachMcEvoy
Coming in early most Saturdays for home games. Would love any and all recommendations for pre-game! Go-to restaurants/bars, tailgate tips, etc.

Look forward to seeing everyone Saturday 🔥🔥🔥
By CCWMichael
Pre game for us from 2012 till 2 seasons ago we would gate in the yellow lot and made a few good friends there but now we just eat in the indoor practice facility. <------- daughter likes = daughter gets.

After the game is a quick run to Fil-A to get stuff back to or hotel.
We did a few after game meals in the past and found McAdos gets packed quickly and very decent chain/bar food. Right near the stadium. After a bit of time we just take our time out of the stadium and by the time we pick a place to eat seating has not been a problem but that was a few seasons ago.
I an out of towner so we make like some places but have not experienced them all so I'll let the locals fill you in on sit in dining.

My daughter Likes Wasabi right near the stadium and her pick for this Friday when we arrive. To me, chain style hibatchi, sushi and, shashimi. Good but not over the top.
Choice Hibatchi right by the stadium all you can eat ... A bit better than Golden Corrals but for me getting sushi and octopus is good. Meats are cooked rare if you want.
Downtown we liked the Depot.
We did Poe E Joes BBQ a few years ago. Good smoked. This year we want to try Country Smoak being they support our boys. Silver pig was fair as well.
Plenty of chains around campus.

Good luck.
QBCoachMcEvoy liked this
By QBCoachMcEvoy
Awesome! Appreciate the thoughts..

I’m coming up with my 3 oldest boys this weekend so definitely helpful if to hear some of your daughter’s favorites. Agree with you 100% on Country Smoak. My plan is to definitely get there early Saturday for lunch!

Any other places anyone is aware of that are sponsoring the team/players through NIL?
CCWMichael liked this
Election 2022 and 2024

A congresswoman from a blue state gets you nothi[…]

Some statistics

Sometimes coaches will try to implement a philosop[…]

Just remember that fine academic institution,[…]

DOE Report

Gotta love presidential election season :roll: