Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
As the Potentate of the Darkside I feel I’m obligated to point out that maybe he’s not as good as we wish he was. The Redskins were desperate for WR’s. He had numerous opportunities. He didn’t stand out.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
He has great size and good hands but he is slow by NFL standards and never was a great route runner. He needed to make some significant improvement to get consistent playing time. He was drafted in the 4th round so clearly Washington thought he'd be there by now. Clearly they do not believe he was. I don't think any of us are in practice to know if their assessment is right or wrong. I tend to have a hard time trusting Washington with player development so I'm hoping he catches on elsewhere and gets a shot. He isn't going to get picked up by a contender for their playoff push. So that fantasy can probably die. He'll be picked up for a practice squad somewhere and hopefully he can figure things out and catch on somewhere next year. He is good kid and I wish him the best.
JK37, Baybird, Just John liked this
By paradox
Registration Days Posts
Teams usually do some early housecleaning and repositioning this time of year. One of the great things about the NFL are the stories that involve success somehow emerging out of failure. And against great odds.

Best advice is to not give up. Think Steve Largent and Kurt Warner. Cut and thrown to the trash heap many times over. But their stories are legendary. Both are men of faith btw.
NCAA Realignment Megathread

Does Gonzaga and St Mary have D1 football ? When[…]

LaTech

We are halfway through the season, yet we are stil[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

HEB is alright, but honestly Trader Joe's is my […]

JMU for 6 games

The fact of the matter is, JMU and Liberty could n[…]