Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Church2424
Sly Fox wrote:You did. And if I were within driving distance of Lynchburg I would have been all over your offer.
If you could kindly spread the word for those tickets, I would appreciate it! 😊 I’m new to this forum. Someone just told me to try and sell my tickets here. Thanks.
By LU 57
Wasn’t sure where to put this as it is slightly off topic. Coming to the game in 2 waves on Saturday. My wife and I will be arriving early and using the parking pass. My younger son will be coming later with his girlfriend.

Anyway, are there cash/free lots within walking distance? I don’t mind him having to hoof it a little🤣.
LUOrange liked this
By LU 57
stokesjokes wrote: August 30th, 2021, 12:39 pm There’s plenty of free parking within walking distance. Either parking deck is walkable and parking on the back side of TRBC/Green Hall isn’t terribly far.
Sweet. Did not realize the decks were free. Appreciate the heads up.
By LUOrange
Based on my experience, Liberty has some of the best game parking in college football (and sports now too with the East Campus deck). I only got a parking pass this year because it came with my Flames Club membership, otherwise I would've been more than happy to continue parking where I had been.
LU 57, stokesjokes liked this
By Church2424
LU 57 wrote: August 30th, 2021, 12:25 pm Wasn’t sure where to put this as it is slightly off topic. Coming to the game in 2 waves on Saturday. My wife and I will be arriving early and using the parking pass. My younger son will be coming later with his girlfriend.

Anyway, are there cash/free lots within walking distance? I don’t mind him having to hoof it a little🤣.
We have a parking pass I will sell for $20. I’m trying to sell tickets we have and a pass but I’d be willing to sell the pass without the tickets. I need to sell anything at this point.
By LU 57
Church2424 wrote: August 31st, 2021, 7:55 am
LU 57 wrote: August 30th, 2021, 12:25 pm Wasn’t sure where to put this as it is slightly off topic. Coming to the game in 2 waves on Saturday. My wife and I will be arriving early and using the parking pass. My younger son will be coming later with his girlfriend.

We have a parking pass I will sell for $20. I’m trying to sell tickets we have and a pass but I’d be willing to sell the pass without the tickets. I need to sell anything at this point.
I appreciate it, but it turns out we will be in one car after all.
By rtb72
Free to good home! (2) tickets for this Saturday (ODU). Section 216, Row A, Seats 18-19. East side above students. I just have to figure out how to transfer them via the new ticketing portal.

Message me if interested. Just want them to go to good use.
By Veritas
Also looking for club seats for the November 20 game. Have older kids deciding between FSU (hometown team) and Liberty. We have been to a few games at the FSU Champion's Club (incredible) and would love to experience the Liberty side. Is there much a resale market for these seats? Very easy to find in other college stadiums but I've never seen Liberty club tickets on any of the ticket resale sites.
By 01LUGrad
Registration Days Posts
Hey everyone! I'm looking for 4 tickets (doesn't really matter where) to Saturday's game vs. Louisiana. I know I can score some at the gate, but I thought I'd check to see if anyone is trying to unload any before I go that route.
By SumItUp
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: November 15th, 2021, 12:23 pm I think i have 4 to unload before Saturday. Where do you live ?
You can transfer the tickets electronically. You only need a mobile number for texting notification or an e-mail address from 01LUGrad.
2024 Recruiting Discussion

We went from everyone on the team being 6’7&[…]

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/college/memp[…]

2024 Season Thread

This weekend is a big series on the road against a[…]

https://i.postimg.cc/bJsNVRB7/20240416-152017.jp[…]