Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By CCWMichael
First order of business:
I originally set up an account on my laptop. I used a password of 13 characters.
Set up on the phone today and the system would not accept 13 characters so I had to change my password in order to use Paciolan on the phone.
So, if you are setting up an account maybe on the phone first is recommended.
I ordered my Campbell pre-game meals today and had zero problems (on my phone) downloading the tickets to Google Pay. (time to hit me hard Android haters)
By cruzan_flame13
CCWMichael wrote: August 19th, 2021, 1:39 pm First order of business:
I originally set up an account on my laptop. I used a password of 13 characters.
Set up on the phone today and the system would not accept 13 characters so I had to change my password in order to use Paciolan on the phone.
So, if you are setting up an account maybe on the phone first is recommended.
I ordered my Campbell pre-game meals today and had zero problems (on my phone) downloading the tickets to Google Pay. (time to hit me hard Android haters)
How does the process work exactly?
By CCWMichael
With the pre-game meal tickets I received an e-mail that my tickets were available.
In that email was a link to claim the tickets.
Then log into Paciolan.
A link was there to claim tickets.
The link then asked to claim and download the tickets to a wallet.
I just clicked on the ticket link (must be done for each ticket) and it was placed in my wallet.
I have never used wallet before.
I was asked if I wanted to download Google wallet and I said yes.
Being Google is already a part of Android it did no download just opened that app.
All three tickets were placed in the wallet.
An icon for Gpay was then on my phone and they were there.
Essentially point and click easy peasy.

I then opened Paciolan to check on game tickets.
It noted my parking pass is being mailed, that the meal tickets were already delivered via email and, that delivery of game tickets is delayed.
My assumption is we will receive an email the tickets are ready and we just click the link to download.
cruzan_flame13 liked this
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
Every so often I agree with our resident troglodyte.

But it's really not that hard to do.
By stokesjokes
Registration Days Posts
So one of my friends is a higher-up in the ticket office. She said they switched to a new system because it’s the one all the top athletic departments use. She said it’s been much worse than the old system and a lot of the functions that were integrated into the old system they’ve had to build themselves. The moral of the story is, just cuz your popular friends are doing something, that doesn’t mean you should too :lol:
LUOrange, ballcoach15 liked this
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: August 19th, 2021, 8:42 pm I expect to see massive problems at the gates on game day.
I got my football season tickets in an email today, but they haven't made it to the files part of my phone yet. :oldhag
By rtb72
Cider Jim wrote: August 20th, 2021, 8:15 pm
ballcoach15 wrote: August 19th, 2021, 8:42 pm I expect to see massive problems at the gates on game day.
I got my football season tickets in an email today, but they haven't made it to the files part of my phone yet. :oldhag
Mine came via email link. I put them in my apple wallet from there. Everything loaded fine. Suppose to get my parking pass via mail...so hopefully we'll get that this coming week.
By CCWMichael
As with everyone else our electronic tickets arrived Friday.
Easy peasy download.
I wish I could have done them as a game package rather than one ticket at a time but that is a small pain to suffer.
Sooooo ready for game day again.
See you all there!
rtb72, LU 57 liked this
Election 2022 and 2024

A congresswoman from a blue state gets you nothi[…]

Some statistics

Sometimes coaches will try to implement a philosop[…]

Just remember that fine academic institution,[…]

DOE Report

Gotta love presidential election season :roll: