Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By jmclaughlin
Found myself watching '20-'21 highlights this weekend and I am pumped for things to get moving. Hungry for some football content on who is standing out and what to expect.

When is the first official practice for fall?
phoenix liked this
By cruzan_flame13
jmclaughlin wrote: July 19th, 2021, 12:45 pm Found myself watching '20-'21 highlights this weekend and I am pumped for things to get moving. Hungry for some football content on who is standing out and what to expect.

When is the first official practice for fall?
I believe it begins the second week of August.
jmclaughlin liked this
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
I got this email yesterday from the Flames Club:
Today [Aug. 9] is the last day to register for your complimentary picnic meal at Fan Appreciation Day on Aug. 14 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Williams Stadium.
Football [sort of] and free food! :fbplayer :pbjtime :tailgate
ballcoach15 liked this
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: August 10th, 2021, 6:51 am Anyone know type of tickets to be used this season ? Paper, electronic, etc
Ballcoach asking about TICKETS? I thought he always got in for FREE. :dontgetit
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
LUalum12 wrote: August 10th, 2021, 7:11 am Electronic sent via email last I heard unless something has changed recently. I was told that by the ticket office 3 weeks ago.
I just called ticket office. All tickets will be mobile on phone, on a platform, whatever that is. If you don't have at least an AA Degree in Computer Science, you may not get in.
LaTech

Liberty 2 LaTech 0. Yoder pitched 1 hitter with 7 […]

Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]