Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Kricket wrote: August 8th, 2021, 9:55 am Sounds like he couldn't get proof of graduation in time for this year to be a grad transfer from the most recent ASOR article. From Freeze's comments, it doesn't sound like he expects JJ to be on the team next year, but I suppose it's possible.
It makes perfect sense that JJ would only be able to play for us this year if he has graduated from FIU, since he had a previous transfer. The question now is "why won't they certify his graduation"? I guess that could be where Davis comes in, but that seems mighty shady if he has actually completed his required classes. If that is the case, and FIU is blocking his transfer by not certifying, he needs to lawyer up and sue them.
By LUOrange
It definitely sounds ridiculous on FIU's part. Ridiculous for any school to that to any kid.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
It's also possible that Holloman is in fact a class or 2 short and has been trying to pressure FIU into certifying him anyway, which they should NOT do.
JK37, LUOrange liked this
By Stevev
Registration Days Posts
It seems like we have had problems in the past with 2 time transfers. That should be a red flag. The names Simms and Washington come to mind for some reason. Anyway why did he leave FIU? Is he a friend of Malik?
LaTech

Looks like we'll have to win with pitching cause t[…]

JMU for 6 games

The fact of the matter is, JMU and Liberty could n[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Honestly, the ACC should've taken Wazzu and Oregon[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

HEB is alright, but honestly Trader Joe's is my fa[…]