Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By LUOrange
cruzan_flame13 wrote: August 22nd, 2021, 2:30 pm
stokesjokes wrote: August 22nd, 2021, 11:57 am We should sell ice cream in little plastic helmets like they used to sell at baseball stadiums
I just would like them to have a good sponge to sell nice replica jerseys and other great merch on campus, locally and online 8) .
I don't know about a sponge, but since Liberty owns the mall, you'd think they'd have a store and ticket office there. The rent can't be that high...

Since they moved the ticket office to Candler's Station (a very good idea), they should sell stuff there too.
By cruzan_flame13
LUOrange wrote: August 22nd, 2021, 9:07 pm
cruzan_flame13 wrote: August 22nd, 2021, 2:30 pm
stokesjokes wrote: August 22nd, 2021, 11:57 am We should sell ice cream in little plastic helmets like they used to sell at baseball stadiums
I just would like them to have a good sponge to sell nice replica jerseys and other great merch on campus, locally and online 8) .
I don't know about a sponge, but since Liberty owns the mall, you'd think they'd have a store and ticket office there. The rent can't be that high...

Since they moved the ticket office to Candler's Station (a very good idea), they should sell stuff there too.
That should say sponsor :lol:
LUOrange liked this
2024 Recruiting Discussion

When you have a chance to pick up a talent like th[…]

2024 Season Thread

This weekend is a big series on the road against a[…]

https://i.postimg.cc/bJsNVRB7/20240416-152017.jp[…]

New Mexico State

Final home CUSA 3 game series, starts tonight. NM[…]