Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By CCWMichael
Us poors get to pick this weekend!

Feels like forever after last year.

We are looking at a new seat location for this year so we are hoping our desired seats are still available Saturday morning.

I would be surprised if Directions selection day folks would would want the seats we want so I am fairly confident but not sure!

FULL STADIUM!
I hope we pack it tight this year!

ENJOY THE SEASON!
LUOrange liked this
By LUOrange
I don't like how their doing seat selection this year. Hopefully, next year they go back to first come-first serve, which I think gives an incentive to buy your seats early. I should be alright as I get upper deck Baptist bleacher seats.

The world and Liberty both would be a better place if they'd all just listen to me more. Just saying.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
CCWMichael wrote: May 29th, 2021, 12:45 pm Us poors get to pick this weekend!

We are looking at a new seat location for this year so we are hoping our desired seats are still available Saturday morning.

I would be surprised if Directions selection day folks would would want the seats we want so I am fairly confident but not sure!

FULL STADIUM!

ENJOY THE SEASON!
How poor are you? My seats don’t get selected till next week
LUAlum1215 liked this
By LU 57
Purple Haize wrote: May 29th, 2021, 1:20 pm

FULL STADIUM!

ENJOY THE SEASON!
Ditto
By Just John
Registration Days Posts
I picked out ours on Tuesday. We have sat on the very top row of the Baptist side for years. It was easier this year than two seasons ago to get what we wanted.
CCWMichael liked this
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Just John wrote: May 29th, 2021, 2:20 pm I picked out ours on Tuesday. We have sat on the very top row of the Baptist side for years. It was easier this year than two seasons ago to get what we wanted.
You must not be one of the poor folks like me
LUOrange liked this
By Just John
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote: May 29th, 2021, 2:26 pm
Just John wrote: May 29th, 2021, 2:20 pm I picked out ours on Tuesday. We have sat on the very top row of the Baptist side for years. It was easier this year than two seasons ago to get what we wanted.
You must not be one of the poor folks like me
It's a poor six-man cabal. :D
By CCWMichael
Purple Haize wrote: May 29th, 2021, 1:20 pm

FULL STADIUM!

ENJOY THE SEASON!
Being as we were in this weekend I felt next week of the 4th was what I was expressing as next weekend. I can easily see how my lack of precision led some astray. If I am to preach football I should not leave any variances.
By LUGrad2000
Registration Days Posts
I have to wait until Wednesday. Hope my seats are there. Know the strategy is to force you to move up your giving level, but is this too early in our development?
By soccer7
Registration Days Posts
I’m supposed to select my seats tomorrow morning. They sent a text about referring to an email they sent for directions. I can not find the email! What am I suppose to do to select seats?
By LU 57
I was trying to do it on my phone and gave up🤣 hopefully they auto-select decent ones.

Wife and daughter were yelling at me to come to dinner. Haha.
By rtb72
soccer7 wrote: June 4th, 2021, 6:42 pm I’m supposed to select my seats tomorrow morning. They sent a text about referring to an email they sent for directions. I can not find the email! What am I suppose to do to select seats?
The email give you three options, you can go on the website (which i never do because I don't trust staying connected or my ability to navigate through the process in the short window of time), call the Flames Club (which I did and got right through during my time slot), or email them and allow them the proxy to select your preferences or next best available during your time slot. I got mine this afternoon with no problem. Took me about one minute on the phone, and was confirmed via invoice through email. Good Luck! I got my preference for seat and parking. So ready!!!
CCWMichael liked this
By rtb72
LU 57 wrote: June 4th, 2021, 6:44 pm I was trying to do it on my phone and gave up🤣 hopefully they auto-select decent ones.

Dinner vs. LU Ticket selection....Uuuuuummmm.....dinner will always be there. Tell'em you're doing for the family! :D
LU 57, LUOrange liked this
By LUOrange
LU 57 wrote: June 4th, 2021, 6:44 pm I was trying to do it on my phone and gave up🤣 hopefully they auto-select decent ones.

You know it'll still be your fault if they don't like their seats, right?
JK37, LU 57 liked this
By CCWMichael
We got the seats we wanted this morning!
We will miss those fans around 105 row L. Our daughter will visit though as she is not happy with moving.
After the cancer treatments one of the things is I can no longer feel my legs. You will see me walking but there is no feeling there. One weird thing is when sitting I will experience a temporary paralysis. The paralysis makes it extremely hard to move or be comfortable so we were looking for leg room for daddy. I feel for our daughter as much of her experience she enjoys is the lighting effects from all around the stadium. We will not get the full effect from where we are at.
Me, I am very happy. She will make new friends.
Well, maybe.
We are fans. LOUD. If you are sitting near us and expecting a theater experience move your seats now.
We will be there like it is the only thing we will get out to do in 2 years.
New seats 105 Row X seats 14-15-16 ..... feel free to visit!
GO FLAMES :football
LUOrange, flamehunter, flameshaw and 3 others liked this
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
soccer7 wrote: June 4th, 2021, 6:42 pm I’m supposed to select my seats tomorrow morning. They sent a text about referring to an email they sent for directions. I can not find the email! What am I suppose to do to select seats?
My seats got bumped over a few. If that’s because of you I’m tossing you off the balcony!
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
soccer7 wrote: June 5th, 2021, 1:41 pm My section is 214 row D seats 22-24. I hope it wasn’t me because that’s a long way down and I would make a big mess!
Alright. Looks like your safe. I’m still in 204. My seats just got scooted over.
By LU 57
LUOrange wrote: June 4th, 2021, 11:35 pm

You know it'll still be your fault if they don't like their seats, right?
Of course. 🤣🤣
LUOrange liked this
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
LUAlum1215 wrote: June 6th, 2021, 4:02 pm Got 'em! Front row, upper deck, baptist side. For the first time in 10 years I'll get to watch the game and be a fan. Can. Not. Wait. Anyone else in 204?
Did you take my seats? Cause Smoothie and I will toss you off the deck
LU 57, rtb72 liked this
By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote: June 6th, 2021, 4:11 pm
LUAlum1215 wrote: June 6th, 2021, 4:02 pm Got 'em! Front row, upper deck, baptist side. For the first time in 10 years I'll get to watch the game and be a fan. Can. Not. Wait. Anyone else in 204?
Smoothie has some good seats. That is where I would choose to sit, if they were Club seats. I do like the shade up where we sit though.
CCWMichael liked this
By LUAlum1215
Purple Haize wrote: June 6th, 2021, 4:11 pm
Possibly. While there are several things that I may do at a football game, going over the top rope ain't one of 'em. Stop by the orange lot and we'll get you and the crew some grub to even the score.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]