Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By LU 57
Picked up a copy of Lindy’s College Football preview on vacation. They have us ranked #29, which I think is fair. Not sure we are literally that good, but we earned the distinction on the field last year.

Also saw they had our game at Ole Miss listed as #11 of the “Top Dozen Non-Conference Games” which was pretty cool.

Would be pretty awesome if HCHF’s return to Oxford garnered a Gameday assignment. Up against some fairly decent games that week though:

-Oregon at Washington
-LSU at Alabama
-Auburn at A&M
-Texas at Iowa State

Probably would require us being undefeated.

Really looking forward to the season🔥
stokesjokes, LUOrange, TH Spangler and 1 others liked this
By FlamesHighontheTide
Registration Days Posts
So in the last week we have picked up 2 former top 100 recruits in Jeremiah Holleman & Kaidon Salter. The rich get richer. 2 years of eligibility for Holleman is clutch as he is not just a rental type player. If he can give us two seasons like he had during his sophmore year at Georgia then that is solid contribution.
sstaedtler, CCWMichael, LUOrange and 1 others liked this
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Full capacity this fall. This stuck out to me the most. I'm not sure what that says about me.
For food during game time, Goodman said that Liberty is excited to offer a new app to help reduce the length of lines at the concession stands. After placing an order online, fans will be able to pick up their food upon notification that it is ready.
https://www.liberty.edu/news/2021/07/19 ... -for-fans/
By LUOrange
thepostman wrote: July 19th, 2021, 7:37 pm Full capacity this fall. This stuck out to me the most. I'm not sure what that says about me.
For food during game time, Goodman said that Liberty is excited to offer a new app to help reduce the length of lines at the concession stands. After placing an order online, fans will be able to pick up their food upon notification that it is ready.
I never thought the lines were real long. Besides, they'll be fine as long as the put the/a nacho bar back on the Baptist side.
By rtb72
thepostman wrote: July 19th, 2021, 7:37 pm Full capacity this fall. This stuck out to me the most. I'm not sure what that says about me.
I'm concerned this may not be happening. Va Gov (as well as my gov in NC) I think will be quick to pull the trigger on restrictions if this trend of Covid positives continue to increase.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Virginia Governor loves to shut everything down. But with new governor to be elected in November, he might keep things open. If he shuts the state down, it might hurt the liberal cronies at the ballot box.
TH Spangler, LUOrange liked this
By cruzan_flame13
rtb72 wrote: July 20th, 2021, 11:18 am
I'm concerned this may not be happening. Va Gov (as well as my gov in NC) I think will be quick to pull the trigger on restrictions if this trend of Covid positives continue to increase.
You get a variant! You get a variant!! Everyone gets a variant!!!
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
As much as I love talking about covid, there are a million other threads you can talk about that in. I was hoping my post would get us talking about more important thing, like food and football!
By Ill flame
Attendance growth always lags one year behind success so I would expect record crowds this year. Which means longer food lines.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Video predicts a 9-3 regular season with losses to UAB, Ole Miss, Louisiana--with a bowl game to follow.
The guy may know his football, but who wears a solid navy tie with a solid black sport coat? :nono
LU 57, LUOrange liked this
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote: July 22nd, 2021, 11:58 am Video predicts a 9-3 regular season with losses to UAB, Ole Miss, Louisiana--with a bowl game to follow.
The guy may know his football, but who wears a solid navy tie with a solid black sport coat? :nono
Thankful he isn't wearing skinny jeans and a navy blue t shirt from Dollar General.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote: July 22nd, 2021, 2:49 pm His series is College Football Preview so he wasn't calling Liberty U Liberty College. Just Liberty.
The guy needs to buy a punctuation mark. Either a colon or a dash would make him look much more intelligent. Study
LUOrange liked this
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]