Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
If you cared, you should have been there instead of riding your bike.
JK37, ballcoach15, thesportscritic and 2 others liked this
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: March 28th, 2021, 4:45 am Judging from lack of posts on spring 🏈, most must have thought they were playing ⚾️ or 🥎.
Says the guy who wasn't even at the game! :shock:
ballcoach15 liked this
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
For those of you who have been bemoaning the fact that we don't have a big, bruising short-yardage guy in our RB room, bemoan no more . 8) 240 lb LB Malik Capers has been moved to RB and actually got several carries in the Spring "game". Malik was an all-conference RB as well as a LB in HS, and I have suggested in the past he might be able to contribute in that role.
By flamehunter
Registration Days Posts
olldflame wrote: March 29th, 2021, 1:10 pm For those of you who have been bemoaning the fact that we don't have a big, bruising short-yardage guy in our RB room, bemoan no more . 8) 240 lb LB Malik Capers has been moved to RB and actually got several carries in the Spring "game". Malik was an all-conference RB as well as a LB in HS, and I have suggested in the past he might be able to contribute in that role.
HCHF needs to get you on the payroll then.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
olldflame wrote: March 29th, 2021, 1:10 pm ...240 lb LB Malik Capers has been moved to RB and actually got several carries in the Spring "game". Malik was an all-conference RB as well as a LB in HS, and I have suggested in the past he might be able to contribute in that role.
I can't believe that I'm saying this, but it sounds like Olldflame has "coached up" HCHF. :shock:
ballcoach15 liked this
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]