Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By tyndal23
Reports circulating about Nebraska canceling going to Norman and ODU has been mentioned as a possible replacement. That is the week we play ODU at home. I will leave it to my man crush PH to find us another home game or opt for an away game. I wouldn’t mind bumping Army up to week 3 and buying out GA Southern BYU game and have BYU come to us that week. Only because we should play BYU every year we can, I don’t like giving up a W for a likely L with the power house G5 road games we have this year, but BYU at home would be legit. The way schedule shapes up we need ODU at home and I hope we don’t let them out of it. ( yes I am on board with no more than 2 P5 schools for now and bowl games - way more than gradually adding P5 games - my stance is still to pick a year like 2027 and announce 7 P5 or equivalent,budget and recruit to it ) But IF ODU cancels then BYU is already set to fly cross country that week...
https://fbschedules.com/college-football-schedule/
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
It does bring up an interesting conversation. We have this crazy long deal with ODU. I would think that we would accomodate them under these types of circumstances. I am not sure if this fall is the last year on one of the contracts or not. But I think most fo us recognize that having a longterm partnership with a a regional FBS school in one of the hot recruiting beds is advantageous for us.
ATrain, Liberty22, rtb72 liked this
NCAA Realignment Megathread

That might be the dumbest thing I've ever seen per[…]

North Carolina

We had a runner on base in the bottom of the 7th i[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

I saw 3 of our prospects at Convo this morning. Ji[…]

Oh, the Great Unwashed ... alumni of the Universit[…]