Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
I'll bet the backstory on this one is interesting:
USA Today wrote:Report: Oklahoma's Spencer Jones recovering from surgery after bar room altercation

Patrick Conn
February 21, 2021 7:20 am

According to a report from the OU Daily, wide receiver and placeholder Spencer Jones is recovering from surgery.

Jones had surgery to repair an injury sustained during an altercation last week. He needed to have his left orbital bone rebuilt according to this report. While it has been noted that the surgery was a success, Jones will need some time to fully recover from his injuries. The doctor called the wide receiver lucky that he still has his eye per the OU Daily.
Click Here for Full Story
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
NY Post wrote:Man who pummeled Oklahoma football player Spencer Jones in crazy bar fight speaks out

By Mark Fischer
February 25, 2021

The Oklahoma football player who nearly lost an eye in a bar fight this month had it coming, according to the other side.

Walker Brown said he was “defending myself” when he charged at Sooners wide receiver and place-kick holder Spencer Jones in the bathroom of Logies on the Corner bar in Norman, Okla.

A 58-second video that went viral last week captured the moment Brown, a junior at the school and trained wrestler and mixed martial arts fighter, landed multiple punches and put Jones in a chokehold.
Click Here for Full Story

If you haven't seen the video the language is NSFW but here it is:

By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
Every weekend at work. And idiots stand around videoing it.

One of the many reasons I’ve given up on society as a whole.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]