Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By natedawg
Registration Days
Did we not sign any new recruits yesterday? I saw we offered to the ODU transfer but nothing outside of that.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
natedawg wrote: February 4th, 2021, 8:31 am Did we not sign any new recruits yesterday? I saw we offered to the ODU transfer but nothing outside of that.
Yes. We did not. As expected. It's a strange year. However, when you add the 16 returning "super Seniors" to the 19 early signees, it's actually the largest class ever.
Last edited by olldflame on February 4th, 2021, 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
By natedawg
Registration Days
Bummer. I was hoping we would fill our remaining slots. 247 has our recruiting ranking at 111 after yesterday :shock:
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
natedawg wrote: February 4th, 2021, 8:39 am Bummer. I was hoping we would fill our remaining slots. 247 has our recruiting ranking at 111 after yesterday :shock:
Class rankings this year mean less than they ever have. Some of those schools that signed more players and were higher ranked than us this year are going to be faced with a real dilemma down the line when the scholarship limit drops back down to 85.
LaTech

Looks like we'll have to win with pitching cause t[…]

JMU for 6 games

The fact of the matter is, JMU and Liberty could n[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Honestly, the ACC should've taken Wazzu and Oregon[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

HEB is alright, but honestly Trader Joe's is my fa[…]