Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Tnobes
A high school aged clerk at the grocery store in Minneapolis tonight saw my liberty baseball hat and said "liberty university!?" I said yes and he said "they had a really good football team this year"
flameshaw, rtb72, Sly Fox liked this
By Kolzilla41
Registration Days Posts
I was in the new Dicks at River Ridge and saw a bunch of name brand gear. By the way, that place has to be twice as big as the previous store on Wards Rd......(waiting for comments).......
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Kolzilla41 wrote: January 7th, 2021, 7:45 pm I was in the new Dicks at River Ridge and saw a bunch of name brand gear. By the way, that place has to be twice as big as the previous store on Wards Rd......(waiting for comments).......
I don’t know how to posts gif’s or I would have :D
By LUaddict
Registration Days Posts
For the same reason you can't find some good Liberty gear from B&N. I had a custom letterman jacket created with Liberty logos and script for the Cure Bowl. It arrived right before Xmas and I get a lot of compliments for it by my friends who saw the Cure Bowl on TV. Man, that win really got us some initial national exposure on the national stage for LU. Let's see what happens next season.
Purple Haize, alabama24 liked this
By LU 57
Did not know where to post this. Thought it was awesome we were included in this. If I am honest it’s not a great logo but it’s what we rolled with in the early 90’s, so LU gets my vote:

By cruzan_flame13
LUaddict wrote: January 7th, 2021, 8:33 pm For the same reason you can't find some good Liberty gear from B&N. I had a custom letterman jacket created with Liberty logos and script for the Cure Bowl. It arrived right before Xmas and I get a lot of compliments for it by my friends who saw the Cure Bowl on TV. Man, that win really got us some initial national exposure on the national stage for LU. Let's see what happens next season.
I have two jerseys coming my way soon. The first one is the creme or off white throwback jersey from men's basketball and the navy blue jersey with the white cursive Liberty for baseball.
LUOrange liked this
By stokesjokes
Registration Days Posts
That UConn logo is majestic. It probably has the best legacy of these logos as well. 3 national championships under that logo, I think.
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
stokesjokes wrote: May 28th, 2021, 10:40 pm That UConn logo is majestic. It probably has the best legacy of these logos as well. 3 national championships under that logo, I think.
I think your count is low.
By stokesjokes
Registration Days Posts
I was thinking just men’s basketball. They changed the logo in 2013 before the 2014 title. If you want to include the women, I don’t think I have that many fingers.
By LUOrange
cruzan_flame13 wrote: May 28th, 2021, 10:11 pm
LUaddict wrote: January 7th, 2021, 8:33 pm For the same reason you can't find some good Liberty gear from B&N. I had a custom letterman jacket created with Liberty logos and script for the Cure Bowl. It arrived right before Xmas and I get a lot of compliments for it by my friends who saw the Cure Bowl on TV. Man, that win really got us some initial national exposure on the national stage for LU. Let's see what happens next season.
I have two jerseys coming my way soon. The first one is the creme or off white throwback jersey from men's basketball and the navy blue jersey with the white cursive Liberty for baseball.
Did you get the cream throwback from 2019 or the yellow one from the last 2 years? Also, what site?
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
LU 57 wrote: May 28th, 2021, 8:50 pm Did not know where to post this. Thought it was awesome we were included in this. If I am honest it’s not a great logo but it’s what we rolled with in the early 90’s, so LU gets my vote:

ND
BYU
UMASS
New Mexico State
UCONN
Appy
LU
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
stokesjokes wrote: May 29th, 2021, 12:05 pm I was thinking just men’s basketball.
I know. I’ve grown accustomed by now to your narrow-minded perspective. Just like every other 60+ white male. Forgot the women and other minorities. You’re probably completely opposed to Critical Race Theory, too.
stokesjokes liked this
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
JK37 wrote: May 29th, 2021, 4:33 pm
stokesjokes wrote: May 29th, 2021, 12:05 pm I was thinking just men’s basketball.
I know. I’ve grown accustomed by now to your narrow-minded perspective. Just like every other 60+ white male. Forgot the women and other minorities. You’re probably completely opposed to Critical Race Theory, too.
You're on a roll lately. You ok man? :lol:
By cruzan_flame13
LUOrange wrote: May 29th, 2021, 1:09 pm
cruzan_flame13 wrote: May 28th, 2021, 10:11 pm
Did you get the cream throwback from 2019 or the yellow one from the last 2 years? Also, what site?
I got the cream throwback. I had the offer from a guy who has a small shop. I'll have to contact him to see if he'll do do more soon. I'll send an update on his response.
LUOrange liked this
By Dr. Sheh
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote: May 29th, 2021, 1:33 pm
LU 57 wrote: May 28th, 2021, 8:50 pm Did not know where to post this. Thought it was awesome we were included in this. If I am honest it’s not a great logo but it’s what we rolled with in the early 90’s, so LU gets my vote:

ND
BYU
UMASS
New Mexico State
UCONN
Appy
LU
That's actually Army's old logo, not Appalachian State.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]