Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By FLAMEfromBAMA
Registration Days Posts
1) Whew.
2) My thought process on why I don’t blame Freeze in the slightest. Taking 2-3 knees means you are solely planning to kick a FG. I wouldn’t have wanted to kick a FG if I could avoid it. Anything can happen on FGs and I’d want it last resort since it could result in a block returned for TD. By running it and doing it right you get 3rd and 1 inside ten seconds to run a QB sneak for the win. If you don’t get it then kick FG. Had Mack just literally laid forward and not allowed any contact all is well. People will disagree, but I don’t in the slightest.
3) Can anyone say they thought we’d even get close to finishing 10-1 with 2 ACC wins and a win over the #12 ranked team. INSANE! I’m a Bama fan as well (LU 1st) and after our Saban success, a loss or major mistake honestly doesn’t hurt ANYTHING like it used to. That’s where I would’ve stood here with a loss (unless we were blown out). AMAZING SEASON!
4) I can’t wait to see all these jokers return next year along with our new guys!
Last edited by FLAMEfromBAMA on December 27th, 2020, 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
By rtb72
I'm not going to dwell on this...but Coastal being called America's team is totally appropriate for this year of 2020. I have never seen such and undisciplined team. We didn't play our best....but the real good guys won. The true America's team won! Chadwell better put some discipline on his team!
stokesjokes, Redbonebandit, alabama24 and 2 others liked this
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
jmclaughlin wrote: December 27th, 2020, 12:27 am First task in the new year...find a good cardiologist
Me too...me too...after I recover from two ankle surgeries
rtb72 liked this
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
Ummm

No idea wtf happened in that last 10 min
I still feel like I’m gonna throw up

Another beer should help

Go flames what a relief how ironic. Another OT game v Coastal. Another blocked fg

You can’t make this ish up
Liberty22, rtb72, Geraldos Mustache and 3 others liked this
Election 2022 and 2024

Professional protestors? Let me guess funded by […]

Uh… You guys like reading?

I try to alternate non-fiction with fiction and […]

Wondering if you have looked into catching the n[…]

Expect it when you least expect it. Studying it is[…]