Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By CCWMichael
Were we afraid to start one this week?

This game on paper is a dog fight and I would be surprised if anything else was expected.
However, HF and his staff showed me with a bit of time they are animals in regards to game day preparation.

THE Liberty University Flames 41
Black and blue chickens 31

Tie breaker. How many fake injuries by Coastal? No, no wait
number of LU plays over 15 yards. 8
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
Anything could happen today, it's the flames and the chickens :lol:

I'll go with a big win, LU 42 CCU 24.
Big plays 10

But it could be that in reverse :lol:
By sstaedtler
I'm going Liberty 35, Coastal 31. Freeze is 7-2 when a single digit underdog straight up and 8-1 against the spread. Louisiana had some guys out with COVID I believe when Coastal played them. Coastal also was dangerously close to losing to Troy. Coastal one weakness may be run defense, which plays into Liberty's hands. I don't understand all these people who think Coastal will be more motivated than Liberty - I don't see that at all. The pressure is on them.
alabama24 liked this
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
sstaedtler wrote: December 26th, 2020, 3:33 pm I'm going Liberty 35, Coastal 31. Freeze is 7-2 when a single digit underdog straight up and 8-1 against the spread. Louisiana had some guys out with COVID I believe when Coastal played them. Coastal also was dangerously close to losing to Troy. Coastal one weakness may be run defense, which plays into Liberty's hands. I don't understand all these people who think Coastal will be more motivated than Liberty - I don't see that at all. The pressure is on them.
Coastal other big weakness is staying hydrated
flameshaw, alabama24 liked this
By jmclaughlin
I’m going with a lower score. Rust and angst play a factor early. Our DE’s get out position in 1st half. Down three midway. Freeze /Symmons adjustments in 2nd make the difference and we go ahead late on a Willis scramble for 6.

27-20 Flames

9 big plays and several missed shots down the field
Last edited by jmclaughlin on December 26th, 2020, 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
I have felt pretty confident about this game but I don't see a single Liberty fan predicting we lose on here or the rest of social media. That scares the superstitious part of me.
By Kricket
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote: December 26th, 2020, 5:56 pm I have felt pretty confident about this game but I don't see a single Liberty fan predicting we lose on here or the rest of social media. That scares the superstitious part of me.
Coastal 34
Liberty 17

There you go. :lol:
By LUDad
Coastal wears on teams with about a 10 minute spread in time of possession. LU flips that tonight. LU 31
CC 23
By LUminary
Registration Days Posts
Flames 38-27
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
sstaedtler wrote: December 26th, 2020, 3:33 pm I'm going Liberty 35, Coastal 31. Freeze is 7-2 when a single digit underdog straight up and 8-1 against the spread. Louisiana had some guys out with COVID I believe when Coastal played them. Coastal also was dangerously close to losing to Troy. Coastal one weakness may be run defense, which plays into Liberty's hands. I don't understand all these people who think Coastal will be more motivated than Liberty - I don't see that at all. The pressure is on them.
I believe you WIN
By jweaks
sstaedtler wrote:I'm going Liberty 35, Coastal 31. Freeze is 7-2 when a single digit underdog straight up and 8-1 against the spread. Louisiana had some guys out with COVID I believe when Coastal played them. Coastal also was dangerously close to losing to Troy. Coastal one weakness may be run defense, which plays into Liberty's hands. I don't understand all these people who think Coastal will be more motivated than Liberty - I don't see that at all. The pressure is on them.
Spot on prediction!
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]