Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By raven22a
Don't know if this is the right place to put this. But I want to personally thank Jon and Chad of ASOR and I'm sure many others involved. I also want to thank all the people on ASOR. You guys are nothing but a class act. I really appreciate not only how good ya'll have been to my son Austin Lewis but to all the athletes of Liberty University. The support you show to LU Football is second to none. Austin's last victory as a Flame will be tonight and although it is bitter sweet, his mom and I are ready for his next chapter. (where ever that will be) But I can assure each one of you our hearts including Austin's will be with the LU Family forever.

I'm easy to get a hold of and if any of you need anything and I can help, please feel free to reach out to me. God Bless all and Go Flames! RLTW <2>
stokesjokes, flameshaw, LU 57 and 10 others liked this
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
raven22a wrote: December 26th, 2020, 11:48 am Don't know if this is the right place to put this. But I want to personally thank Jon and Chad of ASOR and I'm sure many others involved. I also want to thank all the people on ASOR. You guys are nothing but a class act. I really appreciate not only how good ya'll have been to my son Austin Lewis but to all the athletes of Liberty University. The support you show to LU Football is second to none. Austin's last victory as a Flame will be tonight and although it is bitter sweet, his mom and I are ready for his next chapter. (where ever that will be) But I can assure each one of you our hearts including Austin's will be with the LU Family forever.

I'm easy to get a hold of and if any of you need anything and I can help, please feel free to reach out to me. God Bless all and Go Flames! RLTW <2>
There will be no living with them now :D
LU 57 liked this
By rtb72
raven22a wrote: December 26th, 2020, 11:48 am Don't know if this is the right place to put this. But I want to personally thank Jon and Chad of ASOR and I'm sure many others involved. I also want to thank all the people on ASOR. You guys are nothing but a class act. I really appreciate not only how good ya'll have been to my son Austin Lewis but to all the athletes of Liberty University. The support you show to LU Football is second to none. Austin's last victory as a Flame will be tonight and although it is bitter sweet, his mom and I are ready for his next chapter. (where ever that will be) But I can assure each one of you our hearts including Austin's will be with the LU Family forever.

While I can't speak for everyone here....I think I'd be safe in saying, THANK YOU for sharing your son with us! Flames Family forever!
Baybird, CCWMichael, flamehunter and 2 others liked this
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
We need a Game Day Check in!

Who is at the Game today?
How is the weather?
How is stadium?
How is the atmosphere?
What are the concession stands like? (Souvenir Cups?)
By Geraldos Mustache
Who has insight on the uniform selection for both teams?

In promos, I saw Willis wearing all-white with those terrible white helmets and 1-dimensional red LU logo. Please tell me this is not actually happening. White helmets? Really?
By cruzan_flame13
Geraldos Mustache wrote: December 26th, 2020, 6:37 pm Who has insight on the uniform selection for both teams?

In promos, I saw Willis wearing all-white with those terrible white helmets and 1-dimensional red LU logo. Please tell me this is not actually happening. White helmets? Really?
Yes really :lol: . This is one of the fresh combos we have
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Geraldos Mustache wrote: December 26th, 2020, 6:37 pm Who has insight on the uniform selection for both teams?

By LU 57
No Sam Gregg. No CJ Yarbrough per Damian. Bummer.

Not having coach Gregg is tough given all of the in game adjustments the OL has to make.
By cruzan_flame13
On youtube, search the football playoffs 2020-21channel. I believe they have the game live stream. It is a bit behind than live TV, but it still the game :lol: . Also, for backup, search the game under the reptileman7 channel. :lol:
NCAA Realignment Megathread

Honestly, the ACC should've taken Wazzu and Oregon[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

HEB is alright, but honestly Trader Joe's is my fa[…]

LaTech

Liberty 2 LaTech 0. Yoder pitched 1 hitter with 8 […]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]