Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
That was gonna be my next complaint but I was getting another beer. I’m gonna need a lot more
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
I know I’m gonna sound like a complete homer with this post but youd think we were getting crushed the way this game is being announced

Maybe somebody should let them know we’ve been leading the whole game :dontgetit
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
Let me clarify I don’t think they’re biased, I just think they’re lazy. They must’ve said two or three times how they were surprised how we started the game.

I’m mean We did beat two P5 teams and competed well with the third
Liberty22 liked this
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
soccer7 wrote: December 26th, 2020, 10:13 pm This game is going to make me start drinking again :wink:
Leinenkugel berry weiss 👍🏼👍🏼
By sstaedtler
I thought we'd run a little more since Coastal is a little weaker on run D. Willis accuracy is off. He missed a TD before halftime, overthrow a WR deep, had several other throws that were uncatchable, and a bad INT. The first drive of the 2nd half is going to be huge.
jweaks liked this
By LUDad
The last 10 minutes may work to LU's benefit. Our coaching staff has seen what needs to be done on both sides of the ball and can make their adjustments. Defense will be fresh 2nd half.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
I just don’t think these announcers are that bad. I just think they are out of material
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
Whoever prepared Philpott’s chart for him made a mistake on Stubbs. Otherwise, for not being on-site, I think announcers have been solid.
By Jonathan Carone
sstaedtler wrote: December 26th, 2020, 10:16 pm I thought we'd run a little more since Coastal is a little weaker on run D. Willis accuracy is off. He missed a TD before halftime, overthrow a WR deep, had several other throws that were uncatchable, and a bad INT. The first drive of the 2nd half is going to be huge.
He was 5-6 before missing that deep ball. 1-5 after.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
I wish the one announcer would stop saying "hats in the box." Sounds like he is quoting Dr. Seuss.
jweaks, flamehunter liked this
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]