Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By CCWMichael
Per cure bowl 20 percent capacity which is 13,000.
Tickets NOT immediately available to the general public and they will be sold via the SCHOOLS at 10am.

By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote: December 21st, 2020, 10:23 am My guess is they won't be doing one this year but I may be wrong.
You’re wrong on so many levels it’s difficult to keep track :D
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
I am about ready to tell Cure Bowl where to get off at, and not go to game. Totally ridiculous how bad their ticket operation is. They need to sell thru school ticket office.
By prototype
Registration Days Posts
If you get an error - just close browser and reload link. Looks like most all tickets are already gone.
By BlueBlood
It was a miracle getting through the Cure / Ticketmaster website, but I got 8 before it was going to time me out.

I wanted more seats at the cheaper price, but got less seats at a higher price (and probably should be grateful that the crappy website for some reason wasn’t letting me buy more)
By BlueBlood
Can anyone confirm what side of the stadium LU is on? I used the link that the Flames Club provided, but the website made me restart/redo processes so many times, I’m now a little nervous. The website gave me very few seat choices - directing me only to section P32 and the adjacent section. The map did not show the names of the teams in the bench areas.
By prototype
Registration Days Posts
BlueBlood wrote: December 21st, 2020, 1:06 pm Can anyone confirm what side of the stadium LU is on? I used the link that the Flames Club provided, but the website made me restart/redo processes so many times, I’m now a little nervous. The website gave me very few seat choices - directing me only to section P32 and the adjacent section. The map did not show the names of the teams in the bench areas.
I think that's the right side...
BlueBlood liked this
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: December 21st, 2020, 12:39 pm I am about ready to tell Cure Bowl where to get off at, and not go to game. Totally ridiculous how bad their ticket operation is. They need to sell thru school ticket office.
Actually paying for tickets is a new experience for you. It will become easier over time
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Right now, I'm planning to go to Florida Christmas Eve , ride bicycle 25th and 26th, watch game on TV, return on 27th.

Cure Bowl ticket operations are bad. I spent 4 hours trying to place order.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
It was more limited than it probably should have been, in accordance with Florida COVID guidelines. I heard Governor had lifted restrictions on outdoor events.
My biggest complaint is tickets should have been made available to Flames Club members directly through ticket office.
flameshaw liked this
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote: December 21st, 2020, 11:48 pm The ticket quantity was extremely limited and demand was high. I'm not sure what you really expected.
He’s not used to paying for his own tickets. Most Liberals are used to other people paying for their way through life. This is new to him :D
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Valid point. I am just not sure what he expected. Everything that was put out by anybody close to the situation said tickets would be tough to come by.

There also isn't a single outdoor sports venue in Florida allowing max capacity. This is on par with attendance restrictions that NFL and FBS schools in the state have followed. Shouldn't of been a surprise. I'm more surprised that I know so many people who were able to actually score tickets.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
BlueBlood wrote: December 22nd, 2020, 10:35 am Everyone realizes that 13,000 is a pretty big crowd for 2020, right?
One of my sources (who got 4 tickets) said the mayor of Orlando is only allowing 4,800 fans at the Cure Bowl stadium. Does anyone know if that statistic is accurate?
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote: December 22nd, 2020, 12:12 pm
BlueBlood wrote: December 22nd, 2020, 10:35 am Everyone realizes that 13,000 is a pretty big crowd for 2020, right?
One of my sources (who got 4 tickets) said the mayor of Orlando is only allowing 4,800 fans at the Cure Bowl stadium. Does anyone know if that statistic is accurate?
Same one who said some colleges were playing in multiple bowl games this year?
I mean for a University professor you need to do a better job vetting your sources and doing your own research :D Study
By tyndal23
Purple Haize wrote: December 22nd, 2020, 12:25 pm
Cider Jim wrote: December 22nd, 2020, 12:12 pm
Same one who said some colleges were playing in multiple bowl games this year?
I mean for a University professor you need to do a better job vetting your sources and doing your own research :D Study
Freeze validated we were actually offered to play an early and late bowl game and declined it - guess his “sources” were correct....
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]