Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
I don't have the capability to feel bad for Coastal. I do understand why their fan base would be disappointed by this and rightfully so.

It'll be made more painful for them if we find a way to win.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Can somebody find the link to the Coastal message board again? I would love to hear what their fans are saying now! :blahblah
This is a great game for us, but I’d be so disappointed if I were one of their fans.

The interesting piece is when their team will be able to start practicing again. It’s not yet been a week since they got hit with covid.
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: December 20th, 2020, 6:59 pm Cure Bowl teams have more combined wins, than Sugar Bowl (Clemson vs Ohio State).
Another negative reflection on the bad Selection Committee.
According to committee/pollsters, wins mean nothing, it's all about losses 0. :lol: :lol: See OSU.

That's why I ask, if we upset CCU ... BYU, LU and CCU have one loss each. CCU beat BYU, we beat CCU. Makes us Indy champs :football :lol:
stokesjokes liked this
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: December 20th, 2020, 6:59 pm Cure Bowl teams have more combined wins, than Sugar Bowl (Clemson vs Ohio State).
Another negative reflection on the bad Selection Committee.
For someone who claims to have been around football as much as you do, the inanity of your comments defy belief. Be sure yo cover up when you go outside, your ignorance is showing.
thesportscritic liked this
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
What are you talking about ? Most of the sports media around the country appears to agree with me, or they're faking it, to get an audience.
Most people outside Ohio and ND fan base will agree with me.
By LoneStar
Any idea how many tickets will be available? I don't believe Florida has any limitations on seating, but I see that the universities limit attendance. I assume the bowls will as well. Has anyone seen what capacity the Cure Bowl will allow?
By LUAlum1215
LoneStar wrote: December 20th, 2020, 10:02 pm Any idea how many tickets will be available? I don't believe Florida has any limitations on seating, but I see that the universities limit attendance. I assume the bowls will as well. Has anyone seen what capacity the Cure Bowl will allow?
It was less than 5,000 but I don't remember exactly how many.
LaTech

Liberty 2 LaTech 0. Yoder pitched 1 hitter with 7 […]

Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]