Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Alpha Cougar
As a BYU fan, I would be completely disappointed in the events of this week but can appreciate Coach Freeze and team abiding by COVID protocols. I certainly feel your disappointment. If there are individuals with tickets they would like to sell, I would like to take my son to the game because we live in Virginia and somewhat easy drive to game. Private message me or send a reply if interested.
a great season, and I know you were looking forward to take them down). CCU is a big/main rival, correct?

Would love to purchase a couple tickets off you folks that aren't planning on going to the game. I don't know if I can DM yet on the board (too new of a user, I guess), but I am looking for any type of tickets. Thanx!
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
BYU fans & alumni, I hope you all can find some tickets. We need as many non-Coastal fans in that stadium as possible!

BEAT COASTAL
BYUHgrad, LU 57 liked this
I echo my fellow BYU fans in here, feel sorry for you guys and really wish we could have had Liberty on our schedule, Willis is special.

That being said, DM me if you have any tickets for sale, would love to get loud in there saturday!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By NWatson
I would love to buy tickets to the game Saturday. We used to live in Virginia and Georgia for school and our youngest daughter is now a BYU student and it would be so much fun to not only go to the game but take a little road trip with her to show her where she was born and visit some friends back there we haven’t seen in many years. We would like 4 tickets but will take what we can get. God Bless
By I need tickets
Sorry to hear about your game, but excited we get a chance to play again. I’m also looking for tickets to the game. 3 would be fantastic. I’m looking for a little more reasonable than I can find on stubhub right now. Dm me if you have some available, thanks!
By flamesfan1
Alpha Cougar wrote: December 3rd, 2020, 1:07 pm As a BYU fan, I would be completely disappointed in the events of this week but can appreciate Coach Freeze and team abiding by COVID protocols. I certainly feel your disappointment. If there are individuals with tickets they would like to sell, I would like to take my son to the game because we live in Virginia and somewhat easy drive to game. Private message me or send a reply if interested.
I have some tickets. Email me at willdgriff@gmail.com
By BYUhunter
Loved seeing you guys come out to Provo and play last year. Looking forward to many more games with you! Sorry about the Covid-19 mess.

Would love any help in getting tickets to the game! 801-243-2753 is my cell. Text or call me. Thanks!!
By BYUHgrad
Cider Jim wrote: December 3rd, 2020, 2:18 pm BYU fans & alumni, I hope you all can find some tickets. We need as many non-Coastal fans in that stadium as possible!

BEAT COASTAL
We are trying! Any left?!?!
By NOVACoug
Another BYU fan here looking for 2 tickets.

Stinks you guys won't be playing CCU, and if I'm reading the room right might sound like you guys are out until a bowl game comes around. I hope you guys get healthy and get a bowl win.

Saw a game at LU two years ago and enjoyed the atmosphere, im hoping to catch another game there with family that went to LU when BYU is in town.

Anyone with tickets please send me a message.
By LU 57
Seriously? Cosmo is awesome. Fans treated us really well out there last year. I have been rooting for them ever since.

#BEAT COASTAL
BYUHgrad liked this
By LU 57
I don’t want to get too deep in the weeds on that but I would argue, at least from a worldview standpoint, we have much more in common with LDS than most demographics.
BYUHgrad liked this
LaTech

Looks like we'll have to win with pitching cause t[…]

JMU for 6 games

The fact of the matter is, JMU and Liberty could n[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Honestly, the ACC should've taken Wazzu and Oregon[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

HEB is alright, but honestly Trader Joe's is my fa[…]