Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote: December 3rd, 2020, 8:41 pm
Purple Haize wrote: December 3rd, 2020, 8:05 pm On Saturday we are all Mormons
Wouldn't go THAT far but it should be a good game.
C’mon man. Get in the Spirit of the Rivalry. I expect JON to poo poo it. Aim High Chair Force
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote: December 3rd, 2020, 10:21 pm :lol: :lol:

I'll be cheering for BYU because cheering for Coastal feels dirty but i won't call myself a mormon. That is going a little TOO far.
It’s just for a day. It’s not like you gotta go out and knock on doors. :D It’s just a great motto to show solidarity. You don’t even have to wear a white shirt and tie. Just offer moral support! The Chair Force is good at that!
By Cougarfan80
I hate seeing this Covid crap mess up college sports. I am sorry that you didn't get a shot at Coastal, you have been fun to watch this year.

I am wondering if there is anyone on this board that had tickets to the game and looking to sell them to a desperate BYU Cougar fan. I am looking for 2 or 3 tickets. Thanks
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote: December 3rd, 2020, 10:59 pm I love my chair.
Son, you have the right stuff for Space Force
Hey guys! Sorry for bombarding you all with these ticket requests. If anyone still has tix they're trying to offload, I'm just a few hours from CCU and would love to get there live. Please dm me.

Humble thanks in advance, and best of luck to you all the rest of the year. We'll be there in Lynchburg, Oct. 22nd, 2022.
alabama24 liked this
NCAA Realignment Megathread

Honestly, the ACC should've taken Wazzu and Oregon[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

HEB is alright, but honestly Trader Joe's is my fa[…]

LaTech

Liberty 2 LaTech 0. Yoder pitched 1 hitter with 8 […]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]