Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Dabnus Brickey wrote: December 7th, 2020, 1:57 pm "Let CCU get beat pretty good by BYU."

"I might not normally root for #BYU, but on Saturday, #Beat Coastal"

"BYU fans, most of us will be Cougars on Saturday. BEAT COASTAL."

"I’m rooting for BYU - especially since I’m still holding onto hope that if BYU wins, they might want to schedule us on 12/19."

"Can't wait to see the plan unfold. BYU beats Coastal, we grab a game with BYU and beat them. Cinn loses playoff game and we are in conversation for NY6."

"Earlier in week, I heard a game with BYU was good possibility .but now I don't think it is."

"Rubicon, most Flame Fans are Cougars today. BEAT COASTAL."

"I'm pulling for BYU, but I think LU could beat both of them."

"Hope BYU wins closely contested game."

"Coastal is a bunch of thugs."

"First time I have watched Coastal since the FCS days and the dislike I have for them is still stronger than ever. Everything they do just makes me angry. It isn't always even rational. Then they start playing dirty and now I just want BYU to embarrass them the rest of the way. I don't think it'll happen but it is what I want."

"This looks like our NC State game."

"I think we beat either one of these teams."

"It's been a good game. Full strength, I believe we would have won."

"It's looking like CCU is going to get the upset. Incredible."

"We would've caused a lot of problems for CCU."

Delusion 101 for $500, Alex!!! Have a great season. You should hope we don't see you in a bowl game. #AmericasTeam
Welcome back!!!
Start the OVER-RATED chant at Coastal. I know I have expressed my opinion on this before, but WE WOULD BEAT COASTAL by 2 scores. They are struggling with Troy and may end up losing! Which I want to happen some kind of bad!
Uh… You guys like reading?

I try to alternate non-fiction with fiction and […]

Wondering if you have looked into catching the n[…]

Expect it when you least expect it. Studying it is[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

Professional protestors? Let me guess funded by So[…]