Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By jmclaughlin
A convincing win in Raleigh solidifies a 10 year speed up in the quest to play on a national stage. Recruiting, Fan base support, $$ resources all level up x10.

I am so amped for this game, partially because I am tired of the low information talking heads at ESPN diminishing our season and win @ VT as fluke. I believe we are better than NC State and a win changes the whole narrative of our program.

Light ‘Em Up!
ballcoach15 liked this
By rtb72
BlueBlood wrote: November 21st, 2020, 11:22 am Coach Freeze will be on College GameDay at 11
Hopefully, it'll be all about LU and they won't bother him with questions about leaving for SEC or other P5 program. I think he, and all of us, are tired of the continued barrage of those questions.
ballcoach15 liked this
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
rtb72 wrote: November 21st, 2020, 11:29 am
BlueBlood wrote: November 21st, 2020, 11:22 am Coach Freeze will be on College GameDay at 11
Hopefully, it'll be all about LU and they won't bother him with questions about leaving for SEC or other P5 program. I think he, and all of us, are tired of the continued barrage of those questions.
They will. They have too. It’s their job
By rtb72
Purple Haize wrote: November 21st, 2020, 11:42 am
rtb72 wrote: November 21st, 2020, 11:29 am
They will. They have too. It’s their job

Well...I LOVED his answer, so I'm kinda glad they did, now.
olldflame liked this
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
DishNetwork guide now shows Tennessee/Auburn on both ESPN and ESPNU at 7. :(
I can only speculate there was some sort of contract nonsense with the ACC network which did not allow them to put our game on ESPNU. :banghead
By BlueBlood
Yeah, with ACC “selling” this to regional networks who are expecting content, I’m sure it’s messier to get out of this than the typical ESPN3 bump-up.
By LUAlum1215
Looking at the ESPN App, the game comes up on ESPN3 but is blacked out in Lynchburg. Did not see it listed at all on the Fox Sports app like the Syracuse game was.
By LUAlum1215
Now it comes up on the Fox Sports App on my iPhone as being on Fox Sports North via the app though it wasn't on the Apple TV app. Gonna have to wait until game time to figure it out.
By JCS Crew
LUAlum1215 wrote: November 21st, 2020, 4:17 pm
JCS Crew wrote: November 21st, 2020, 2:57 pm I signed up for a free trial of At&T Now...they have MASN
I looked at that but don't see masn as an option for either package.
If your address is a Lynchburg address, you will get MASN. On the website, it does not list MASN as an option until you put in your zip code to get your local channels. Sign up on a computer, once it verifies your location, you will get MASN. I did it this morning and was watching Game On on it.
Just John liked this
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
ATT Now is the only streaming option available to all those who are within MASN territory.

And to think until this past summer, there would have been no options!
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
DishNetwork gets MASN, so I'm all set, if I can stay awake that late. :oldhag
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
This is crazy. A nationally ranked team playing a solid ACC team and it’s blacked out in the region. Add to that the ACC “marquee “ game was supposed to be replayed during that time slot and now won’t be. So there ARE options for Regional Coverage at least. Craziness
Liberty22, rtb72 liked this
LaTech

Looks like we'll have to win with pitching cause t[…]

JMU for 6 games

The fact of the matter is, JMU and Liberty could n[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Honestly, the ACC should've taken Wazzu and Oregon[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

HEB is alright, but honestly Trader Joe's is my fa[…]