Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
We should have drinking game (ginger ale & root beer) for every time they say, "number 21 the nation."
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
Willis seems dull. I’m especially disappointed in his RPO decisions. Holding ball too long before releasing handoff, or outright making the wrong read on the edge rusher.
By rtb72
If it can go wrong....it's this game. Cannot catch a break in this one. Hopefully D can hold, but those kids gotta be getting winded.
By Liberty22
Registration Days Posts
It’s funny, NC St boards were nicest towards us probably ever yet their players are dirty as all get out. The boards with the rudest fans have been nicer games haha. Y’all are welcome for this contribution to the conversation :lol:
By rtb72
ballah09 wrote: November 21st, 2020, 11:20 pm Freeze is somewhat predictable with this play calling. They are daring us to throw on 1st and 2nd down.
From their perspective...I can see where I'd do the same. Malik has not been very accurate, and they are keeping him planted behind the LOS
Election 2022 and 2024

A snowball has a better chance in h-e-double[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1784281065328[…]

UTEP

Liberty wins 12-1 in 5 innings. Love and Bachman […]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]