Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By FlameLawyer
Was at the game and sat near the NCSU sidelines so I could hear all of the team discussions. It's absolutely amazing how much disrespect LU is shown. One player said: "We are losing to f--king Liberty... Liberty!" And then the chanting later about being overrated later that night. I so hope we get the shot to beat this school in the near future.
chris leedlelee liked this
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
I'm watching the Syracuse vs. NC State game, too and am shocked that Syracuse is beating them.
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
FlameLawyer wrote: November 27th, 2020, 11:41 pm Was at the game and sat near the NCSU sidelines so I could hear all of the team discussions. It's absolutely amazing how much disrespect LU is shown. One player said: "We are losing to f--king Liberty... Liberty!" And then the chanting later about being overrated later that night. I so hope we get the shot to beat this school in the near future.
I remember when women's tennis beat Coastal at Coastal, and one of their players was on the phone w/ their parents and practically yelled "We lost to f**king Liberty," - that was probably one of the best moments of that season.
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
NC State is a young team, so a lack of leadership and discipline in the ranks doesn't shock me. Their talent is whats carrying them right now, and it helps that they have it in spades.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Everybody has a favorite Coastal story. Mine, of course, involves a Big South Quiz Bowl tournament in 2014. Our scorekeeper got there a day early, after getting off work at NASA. She overheard a Coastal player say that she couldn't wait to play Liberty because "they weren't a real school and wouldn't know science."

My captain was a biology major who was a National Merit Finalist on a full academic ride and also had a perfect verbal SAT. Once she heard those comments above she couldn't wait to play Coastal, which we did and beat them:

445-65
ATrain, LU 57, Liberty22 and 3 others liked this
LaTech

I also keep tab with JMU because there is a player[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Does Gonzaga and St Mary have D1 football ? When[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

HEB is alright, but honestly Trader Joe's is my […]

JMU for 6 games

The fact of the matter is, JMU and Liberty could n[…]