Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By sstaedtler
2020 Winners

chris leedlelee: 1
sstaedtler: 2
Chippy: 1
FlamesHighontheTide: 1
Liberty22: 1
Flamehunter: 1
CCWMichael: 1

Tiebreaker: Joshua Mack rushing yards

Alright, no one has done a prediction thread so I set one up. Hopefully that is OK.
ballcoach15 liked this
By sstaedtler
I don't buy that Liberty will be distracted by coaching rumors. In some ways, I think Freeze likes television spots because it puts a spotlight on Liberty. Playing at 7:30 at night might be a little adjustment after playing at 1PM or 12PM all year. NC State is certainly a rising team, and that is scary. The passing attack for NC State scares me a lot. But I am through betting against Liberty in these ACC games. I just don't think the ACC is that good of a conference.

Liberty 42, NC State 38

Joshua Mack rushing yards 82
By jmclaughlin
Going with my gut.

Flames 31 - 'Pack 24
Turnovers are a factor for both sides and Freeze lets the air out of the ball in the first half again.

JMack - 71 and a TD
By Geraldos Mustache
Liberty22 wrote: November 20th, 2020, 11:26 am I still don’t feel as confident about picking us to win this one for some reason, but I can’t predict against us, not this season!

🔥- 41
🐺- 38

Mack - 66 yards
I echo your lack of confidence - especially in this game as NC State is on the rise.
Liberty - 45
NC State - 42

I think we out-coach them. I think our players want it more - they are playing for more. We are playing for a 9-0 record and breaking into the Top 20. NC State just doesn't have the eagerness to play at 100% for 60 minutes like Liberty does. I think our player's desire will override the talent gap between Liberty and NC State.

I think this will be a repeat of the VT game. We control the clock and the line of scrimmage.
If we make fewer mistakes, we win.
By LUminary
Registration Days Posts
Got to go with the Flames, 37-36. But house divided for me. Oldest son and daughter-in-law are NC State grads. Youngest son and me are LU grads. Sad part is we had to turn down four tickets that oldest son had an option to get because of conflicting events.
By CCWMichael
If we manage the ball well we win by 7.
If Malik lets his loose hand flop like a rag doll and does not set his feet on throws we lose by 10. BayBird hit the score I was looking at for a loss.
Tough to predict turnovers but we all know the high risk reward with Malik's style. Not sure what the clubbie clubbers are talking about in the pay section but his few faults are obvious. His faults would not kill us against UMASS but if it shows up in this game they will.
An undefeated season is also extremely difficult on it's own which has me thinking our number has finally come and we finally lose.

Wait till 7:30 for a game ..... It will be a long day. I was spoiled.

Yet I am a homer on this one
LU 45
Pup pack 38
Mack rush +67
Liberty22 liked this
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]