Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By willflop
I'm not sure if you are agreeing or disagreeing with me, but my point was that if you choose to use stats, the stats don't necessarily conflict with Hugh's view (per what Geraldos said above).
By jmclaughlin
Just saw that the Navy - South Florida game is off for this weekend.
Would think they would slide the Flames v. Wolfpack over to the 7pm U slot, now vacant. Mizzu - SC would be the only 6:30 start that might get the bump. Currently on the SEC Alt.
By BlueBlood
Do we make the CGD prediction segment this week?

I’m such a huge fan of CGD. LU making that segment two weeks ago was definitely big.

I’m guessing yes - with maybe a comment that everyone (other than Desmond) has a chance to redeem themselves.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
jmclaughlin wrote: November 20th, 2020, 1:20 am Just saw that the Navy - South Florida game is off for this weekend.
Would think they would slide the Flames v. Wolfpack over to the 7pm U slot, now vacant. Mizzu - SC would be the only 6:30 start that might get the bump. Currently on the SEC Alt.
Right now the DishNetwork guide simply says "college football" for that time slot on ESPNU, so I guess they haven't decided yet.
By BlueBlood
Actually, now that I think about it - the game being played on regional networks (and not ESPN2/U/ACCN) may work against us being on CGD prediction segment.

Fingers crossed.
By Jonathan Carone
BlueBlood wrote: November 20th, 2020, 11:33 am Actually, now that I think about it - the game being played on regional networks (and not ESPN2/U/ACCN) may work against us being on CGD prediction segment.

Fingers crossed.
We're ranked. They usually hit every ranked game.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Looks like
White Helmet
White Jersey
Blue Pants
Vs. NC State

Anyone remember the last time we had that combo?
By Geraldos Mustache
BJWilliams wrote: November 20th, 2020, 7:16 pm Looks like
White Helmet
White Jersey
Blue Pants
Vs. NC State

Anyone remember the last time we had that combo?
Per my "Uniform Selection" thread, the article states this was the uniform combination used in our LOSS to Rutgers.
Why we are not using our WINNING uniform combination from VT is beyond me.
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
Whoooooooooo carrreeeeeesssssssssss
Kricket, ballcoach15, thepostman and 3 others liked this
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Liberty got a good plug on the Paul Finebaum show today. They were talking about the playoffs, and how teams "like BYU, Cincinnati and LIBERTY " have no chance to make 4 team playoffs, even if they go undefeated. Specifically mentioned Liberty would be 9-0 and 3-0 vs ACC with win over NC State.
Liberty22 liked this
By FLAMEfromBAMA
Registration Days Posts
Paul said yesterday with a caller that he believed Liberty deserved to be Top 10 if they win out. Also still believes Freeze will return to SEC to prove something, though only for the right job.
Liberty22 liked this

From what I can tell, these guys will confirm th[…]

I do most of my reading on airplanes and trains th[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

Professional protestors? Let me guess funded by […]

Expect it when you least expect it. Studying it is[…]