Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: December 19th, 2020, 10:16 pm I called LU ticket office yesterday to see if they had any info on bowl tickets.
Ballcoach, no one has invited us to a bowl yet. What were you expecting to hear? Just because you've secured lodging in Tampa does not guarantee that LU is going to a bowl game there.
JK37 liked this
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
You thought wrong.

Don’t publicly blame and degrade good people because your expectations were ill-founded and baseless.

You‘ll know Sunday around 3:00pm. I’ll know sooner, but that’s just because my sources are better. Because I’m nicer to good people.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
In the latest ESPN projections, one guy has LU playing Navy in the Military Bowl on Dec 28. The other guy still has LU vs SC in Tampa.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
natedawg wrote: December 20th, 2020, 9:08 am Looks like GA Tech will be the most likely option. USC just opted out.

https://247sports.com/college/usc/board ... 157398741/
Different USC

https://247sports.com/college/usc/Insti ... 257/Feeds/
ballcoach15, natedawg liked this
By Risewithus
ballcoach15 wrote: December 20th, 2020, 8:47 am In the latest ESPN projections, one guy has LU playing Navy in the Military Bowl on Dec 28. The other guy still has LU vs SC in Tampa.
Hope not the Military bowl. Their site says they are not allowing fans due to covid.
ballcoach15 liked this
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
The Rose Bowl is being played at Jerry World. It will feature neither LU or BYU
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Notre Dame did not look like a top 4 team yesterday afternoon. Brutal. A&M is better and probably deserved it but I would've loved to see Cincinnati get the nod.

I hate the 4 team playoff. In my opinion they would've been better off just sticking to the BCS. An 8 team playoff is perfect with all P5 champs getting in, 2 at large spots and 1 spot either being an at large spot or the highest ranking G5 if ranked high enough. I know there will still be gripes but such is life.
By BlueBlood
McMurphy now predicting LU in Birmingham.

Bad for me personally (live in Tampa), but it’s a Jan 1 bowl
Last edited by BlueBlood on December 20th, 2020, 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
There seems to be a delay in announcing the other bowls. The NY6 bowls had been announced at last check. I read yesterday some place, that 3 o'clock was the announce time
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: December 20th, 2020, 3:39 pm There seems to be a delay in announcing the other bowls. The NY6 bowls had been announced at last check. I read yesterday some place, that 3 o'clock was the announce time
Apparently ballcoach's sundial doesn't show minutes.
By BlueBlood
JK37 wrote: December 20th, 2020, 3:49 pm BlueBlood, you’ll be ok.
Well, I won’t spend as much money! I’ve been putting together a ticket list like it was a wedding!
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

There’s a cerebral side to the game. And it&[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]