Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By ballah09
Registration Days Posts
Chadwell is a strong Christian man. Has an offensive similar to Freeze that will probably help keep our team together.

As for the Auburn AD. Who cares.
aj7 liked this
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
I’m going to sit on the I’ll Believe It When I See It bandwagon. It may age like a Howard Dean Presidential run but that’s where I’m at
Kricket liked this
By ballah09
Registration Days Posts
Sly Fox wrote: November 26th, 2022, 11:42 am Save the next coach speculation until it is confirmed that we need one. There will be plenty of opportunity at that time.

Letr the record show that Auburn has been negotiating with multiple coaches for weeks including Kiffin and others.
If you believe ESPN sources, Freeze and Auburn started negotiating numbers 2 weeks ago. It’s no coincidence that’s when we started to fall apart.
thepostman, stokesjokes liked this
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
I'd be more shocked if he stays at this point. But I get it, nothing is a done deal until it is formally announced. The trolling from Lane is probably hurt feelings that he isn't getting the job.

But people I trust seem to think he is gone but I'm still waiting on what ballcoach's sources say to decide for sure 😀
By Kricket
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote: November 26th, 2022, 11:53 am I'd be more shocked if he stays at this point. But I get it, nothing is a done deal until it is formally announced. The trolling from Lane is probably hurt feelings that he isn't getting the job.
Is it possible Kiffin knows that Hugh Freeze is gone so the video seemed insincere, which is why Kiffin is mocking Freeze?
By Kricket
Registration Days Posts
ballah09 wrote: November 26th, 2022, 11:43 am Chadwell is a strong Christian man. Has an offensive similar to Freeze that will probably help keep our team together.

If I'm Chadwell, I would probably hold out for a P5. I'm sure he's been approached already by other P5s on multiple occasions.
By ALAFlamesFan
Registration Days Posts
Kricket wrote: November 26th, 2022, 11:56 am
thepostman wrote: November 26th, 2022, 11:53 am I'd be more shocked if he stays at this point. But I get it, nothing is a done deal until it is formally announced. The trolling from Lane is probably hurt feelings that he isn't getting the job.
Is it possible Kiffin knows that Hugh Freeze is gone so the video seemed insincere, which is why Kiffin is mocking Freeze?
That is exactly what Lane was doing. I still don't believe this is the right move for Coach Freeze but Lane was totally calling him out by retweeting that.
By Kricket
Registration Days Posts
ALAFlamesFan wrote: November 26th, 2022, 12:04 pm
Kricket wrote: November 26th, 2022, 11:56 am
That is exactly what Lane was doing. I still don't believe this is the right move for Coach Freeze but Lane was totally calling him out by retweeting that.
I'm with you, I wouldn't take Auburn over Liberty at this point in time. But Hugh Freeze's love for the SEC is obviously very strong.
By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
ballah09 wrote: November 26th, 2022, 11:43 am Chadwell is a strong Christian man. Has an offensive similar to Freeze that will probably help keep our team together.

Chadwell is a punk. Good coach, but still a d----- bag. And yes, I have first-hand information.
By Ill flame
Tothehoopyall1 wrote: November 26th, 2022, 12:55 pm Freeze is gone. He will do well at Auburn. Who’s next at LU? Will be interesting to see.
According to an article from FCA Scott frost is a devout Christian. He would definitely be on my shortlist if I was the AD.
By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
Sean Alexander? I hope Freeze stays, but doesn't feel like it anymore. Would say no to Frost, he really screwed up an Nebraska. Kurt Warner as QB coach.
By ALAFlamesFan
Registration Days Posts
I am sure Ian already has a list in mind.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Ill flame wrote: November 26th, 2022, 1:06 pm
Tothehoopyall1 wrote: November 26th, 2022, 12:55 pm Freeze is gone. He will do well at Auburn. Who’s next at LU? Will be interesting to see.
According to an article from FCA Scott frost is a devout Christian. He would definitely be on my shortlist if I was the AD.
100% agree. He did great things at UCF. Nebraska was never going to be successful.

ASOR confirms as well

It was a fun ride. I didn't think he'd leave this soon after signing that extension. At least not this year but such is life as a low level Indy soon to be low level G5.

He never promised he'd be here forever. But I'll be honest, it is hard for me to invest much into this game right now.
By Ill flame
thepostman wrote: November 26th, 2022, 1:29 pm One thing to keep an eye on are players transferring out. Not to be a Debbie downer or anything.
That's the thing that worries me. If we can keep guys from transferring I would feel comfortable plugging in a scott frost and continue winning but a lot of guys are here to play for hugh freeze so who knows.
By aredd33
Registration Days Posts
If this is all he’s going to do he needs to leave at halftime.
TH Spangler liked this
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Ill flame wrote: November 26th, 2022, 2:02 pm All I know is it can't be a baggage thing because we don't care about that stuff here.
Clearly. I do though. I have no idea if what I was told is true or not so I won't post it here but no need to take that gamble.

NMSU scores again with little resistance. Hugh has every right to take a better job. I don't blame him for that but the way he has allowed it derail the season isn't a great look.

Agreed Cruzan. Memphis just got $5 million a […]

New Mexico State

Crazy game, should have won it about an hour and a[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

We went from everyone on the team being 6’7&[…]

2024 Season Thread

This weekend is a big series on the road against a[…]