Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote: March 10th, 2021, 12:27 am Stupid move by Kansas. Unless Les wanted out. 7-8 year old allegations? Really? Good luck finding a coach.
If he actually wanted out, there are certainly easier/cleaner ways to go about it. As far as UK is concerned, his record would be plenty reason to fire him, but I suppose they are looking for a way they don't have to pay what they owe on his contract while scoring points with the wokesters in the admin, faculty and student body. I highly doubt the money part will work, but I'm sure they will get their woke points.
By Longshots
thepostman wrote:A. Why are we sticking up for Les Miles?
B. This has zero impact on us or Hugh Freeze
Makes ZERO sense. Kansas is already at a disadvantage because of the dumpster fire the program is. Why would they want any black cloud over their program? I wouldn't want my kid playing for a head coach who might hit on my son's girlfriend.
thepostman liked this
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Longshots wrote: March 10th, 2021, 8:11 pm
Makes ZERO sense. Kansas is already at a disadvantage because of the dumpster fire the program is. Why would they want any black cloud over their program? I wouldn't want my kid playing for a head coach who might hit on my son's girlfriend.
Is she hot? Cause if she is I’d keep her away from ballcoach
LUOrange liked this
By Longshots
Purple Haize wrote:
Purely hypothetical but I hope my future son pulls trim good enough for a head coach.
Purple Haize liked this
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Longshots wrote: March 13th, 2021, 8:05 pm
Purple Haize wrote:

Purely hypothetical but I hope my future son pulls trim good enough for a head coach.
I like you. You can stay :D :D

Post more!
By tyndal23
Purple Haize wrote:

Welcome back to the board JF JR...
adam42381 liked this
By tyndal23
Purple Haize wrote:

ASUN Tournament

Not sure how I feel about JU’s decision […]

Maricopa County audit

Things are heating up in AZ and it's not even summ[…]

The COVID-19 Megathread

Yesterday, had a guy ask me where my mask was. […]

I don't know all that much about the place, but […]