If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Kricket
Registration Days Posts
What a classy post by Malik.

I like that Treshaun Clark is quick to tell him that they lost as a team and they're going 10-1.

This is what makes me proud to root for this team. I had the same feeling in the way the Basketball team has carried themselves with their selfless basketball. This team plays smart and is conscience to help each other out and not pick up stupid penalties etc. Love it.

And of course winning doesn't hurt. :lol:
By ASOR Forums Admin
Posts Custom
COULD MALIK WILLIS BE A FIRST ROUND PICK? SOME THINK SO.

Less than a year ago, before Malik Willis had made his collegiate debut as a starting quarterback for the Liberty Flames, many questions surrounded him. Would he even be Hugh Freeze’s starter? Could he be accurate enough to help the team win some games? Would the offense miss a beat after having to replace four-year starter Buckshot Calvert?

Willis answered all those questions quickly and turned heads around the college football world. After his dark-horse Heisman Trophy bid last year sputtered out, now many are beginning to recognize Willis for the talent that he has as his name is being thrown out as a top NFL draft pick candidate in next year’s NFL draft.

Click here for more
By paradox
Registration Days Posts
I guess only time will tell. There have been many really good players in program history. Malik is different. He has the potential to be so much more than that.
By ASOR Forums Admin
Posts Custom
247SPORTS PROJECTS MALIK WILLIS AS TOP 15 QUARTERBACK DURING 2021 SEASON

Malik Willis had a record-breaking season for the Liberty Flames in 2020, guiding the team to the program’s first ever national ranking, first ever wins over an ACC opponent, and first ever win over a ranked FBS team. Due to Willis’ play and the Flames’ success last season, some of the national media has begun to take notice of the quarterback.

Brad Crawford of 247Sports expects Willis to continue his upward trend that he began in 2020, projecting him as the No.12 quarterback in the country during the upcoming season.

“Malik Willis, an Auburn transfer, managed 34 total touchdowns and over 3,000 yards of total offense as Hugh Freeze’s best player with the Flames,” Crawford wrote of Willis in his breakdown.

Click Here For More
By Longshots
I went back and watched some highlights of Malik from this past year. There's a reason the 2020 football season was the most fun in Liberty's history and it's in large part because of him. I believe he could play on Sundays with the right system.

Ordering a #7 jersey from China this week alongside one that says Freeze on the back...
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
Longshots wrote: April 19th, 2021, 6:08 pm I went back and watched some highlights of Malik from this past year. There's a reason the 2020 football season was the most fun in Liberty's history and it's in large part because of him. I believe he could play on Sundays with the right system.

Ordering a #7 jersey from China this week alongside one that says Freeze on the back...
Order a Nike, Nike manufactures their jerseys in Guatemala and Honduras now. :lol:
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Malik made a bit more history Saturday night as he became the first Liberty Flame to receive the Dudley Award...i guess the Virginia version of the Heisman
Baybird, Dalegarz1, Just John and 1 others liked this
By LUOrange
Longshots wrote: April 19th, 2021, 6:08 pm I went back and watched some highlights of Malik from this past year. There's a reason the 2020 football season was the most fun in Liberty's history and it's in large part because of him. I believe he could play on Sundays with the right system.

What's the website/link?
By Longshots
I order from the DHGate app and it's wildly cheaper. Sure it's a dice roll because it's coming from China but I've had nothing but great luck. 7 for 7.
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
Longshots wrote: April 26th, 2021, 7:00 pm I order from the DHGate app and it's wildly cheaper. Sure it's a dice roll because it's coming from China but I've had nothing but great luck. 7 for 7.
Probably the same manufacturer. $30. My guess, these are all illegal knockoffs. Maybe not.
By Geraldos Mustache
Kricket wrote: May 2nd, 2021, 7:49 pm Saw this 2022 Mock Draft posted by ASOR on Twitter.

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/2022 ... t-overall/

Spoiler Alert, you don't have to read many names before you find Malik Willis's name.
This is a flattering article for Malik, and great exposure for Liberty, but if Malik is the #1 pick in the 2022 draft, I'll eat my hat. I do not believe this is realistic. At all.
By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
Hope MW is mature enough to handle all of the excellent pub. I suspect he is, but it can get to one's head if you are not careful. Can't wait for the football season.
By phoenix
Registration Days Posts
He probably won't be the #1 pick, but I can see him going in the first round, if he has a season like he had this year.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]