Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

And, here we are again.

I hold all the less than fandom responses at the start of this thread for my continued reminders.
STOP! Liberty is moving!
For those that said no way, you still have permission to be a blinded fan if you wish.
Albeit, this week will be by far our most difficult challenge.
ballcoach15 liked this
Any ideas on how to get tickets for this game. I called Flames Club and they said they have no allotments for away games. I've tried online and there is nothing, i.e. stubhub, vividseats, etc. I found NCSU tickets for about $130 each...which I guess is the "pandemic rate". Really wanted to go to Coastal game though. Does anyone know the restrictions SC has on stadium attendance?
I was logged in ahead of time and trying to buy at 9:00:10, to no avail. Tried over and over for 5 minutes. I'm sure you'll see them in a couple of days on Stub Hub for $200 a piece.
Athletic departments trying to make up shortages during COVID. Can't blame them I guess. Awesome that LU is doing so well, at least we can watch on the bid TV instead of the IPad every week.
Racenut wrote: November 20th, 2020, 10:43 am I was logged in ahead of time and trying to buy at 9:00:10, to no avail. Tried over and over for 5 minutes. I'm sure you'll see them in a couple of days on Stub Hub for $200 a piece.
Athletic departments trying to make up shortages during COVID. Can't blame them I guess. Awesome that LU is doing so well, at least we can watch on the bid TV instead of the IPad every week.
I had four selected but it gave me an error about needing spacing or something. By the time I reloaded they were gone.
LUDad wrote: November 20th, 2020, 4:41 pm
Jonathan Carone wrote: November 20th, 2020, 11:46 am Nah. It's easy. I pull for Coastal when it has no implications for Liberty, but I'm Liberty through and through.

Friend of mine pointed out this will be the biggest crowd we play in front of all year.
Did you go to Coastal also?
Yep. Spent a semester there. The Coastal at Liberty football game in 2005 was my first introduction to Liberty and I transferred two months later.
Jonathan Carone wrote: November 20th, 2020, 7:22 pm
Jonathan Carone wrote: November 20th, 2020, 11:46 am Nah. It's easy. I pull for Coastal when it has no implications for Liberty, but I'm Liberty through and through.

Friend of mine pointed out this will be the biggest crowd we play in front of all year.
Yep. Spent a semester there. The Coastal at Liberty football game in 2005 was my first introduction to Liberty and I transferred two months later.
I have 4 tickets and can only use 2 of them and would like for the two extra tickets to go to someone on this board. You certainly have a vested interest in this particular game. PM me and I will sell them to you for face value plus fee ($32.75 each). I wish I has a set for everyone that wants to go.
LUDad wrote: November 20th, 2020, 7:53 pm

I have 4 tickets and can only use 2 of them and would like for the two extra tickets to go to someone on this board. You certainly have a vested interest in this particular game. PM me and I will sell them to you for face value plus fee ($32.75 each). I wish I has a set for everyone that wants to go.
If you can't sell them to anyone, I'll buy them. I know there are lots of people that have not been to games this year that are within driving distance. I'll be your backup.
SumItUp wrote: November 20th, 2020, 8:40 pm
LUDad wrote: November 20th, 2020, 7:53 pm

If you can't sell them to anyone, I'll buy them. I know there are lots of people that have not been to games this year that are within driving distance. I'll be your backup.
Sounds good. If no one speaks up soon, we'll go that route. I just want them to go to LU fans, therefore no scalping.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]