Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By rtb72
alabama24 wrote: January 13th, 2021, 11:36 am
ballcoach15 wrote: January 12th, 2021, 9:20 am Liberty is the better team and had a better season.
I agree, but the pollsters are charged with determining the better team.

I do believe there is a bit of bias against us. I do believe there was a bit of hype for Coastal to start the season. Hopefully next season we can show them that we are the better team/program.
I think we have already done that :D
alabama24 liked this
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: January 14th, 2021, 1:18 pm Just think how much love CCU would get, if they actually beat somebody.
Like BYU? Or teams with winning records?
jmclaughlin, PAmedic liked this
By jmclaughlin
ballcoach15 wrote:Just think how much love CCU would get, if they actually beat somebody.
You do understand that this is a strong argument against Liberty? Even more so if you diminish Coastal as being a team who didn't beat anyone??
Baybird liked this
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
jmclaughlin wrote: January 14th, 2021, 4:11 pm
ballcoach15 wrote:Just think how much love CCU would get, if they actually beat somebody.
You do understand that this is a strong argument against Liberty? Even more so if you diminish Coastal as being a team who didn't beat anyone??
No he does not
jbock13 liked this
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]