Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
The Liberty football book, published by the News & Advance, was recently released. It covers LU football from the first game ever played through the Cure Bowl. Excellent reading.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
The book is very well researched. Ballcoach is even quoted on page 45, as an expert in early 1970s LBC football. :football :oldhag :fbplayer
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote: June 13th, 2020, 8:09 pm The book is very well researched. Ballcoach is even quoted on page 45, as an expert in early 1970s LBC football. :football :oldhag :fbplayer
Unless he posts a link on how to order one I will refuse to read it. If anyone else posts the link I will refuse to read it.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: June 13th, 2020, 8:22 pm Do as I did, I drove from Salem to N&A building yesterday and brought mine over the counter. No link needed.
The terms have been set. I have spoken
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Purple would like it. The book has lots of pictures. :lol:
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote: June 13th, 2020, 8:44 pm I knew you were above picture books @Purple Haize
I’m all about picture books. But as I set forth the terms, ballcoach and only ballcoach could post the link in order for me to buy
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Nope. I’m a man of honor and integrity. My word is my bond. It’s is not my fault you are incapable of even the most basic of message board skills
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Class of 20Something wrote: June 14th, 2020, 7:42 am
Purple Haize wrote: June 13th, 2020, 8:23 pm
ballcoach15 wrote: June 13th, 2020, 8:22 pm Do as I did, I drove from Salem to N&A building yesterday and brought mine over the counter. No link needed.
The terms have been set. I have spoken
This is the way.
Someone got it!

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty worthl[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

Half of the ads are about how Bob Good is tough on[…]

G5 Playoff Only

I would be OK with the top 2 G5 conference champio[…]

Some statistics

Of our 6 returning starters, only Roupe is hitting[…]